U.S. Bailout Costs May Reach $23.7 Trillion, TARP Inspector Says

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Jul 20, 2009.

1. In that case, it should obviously be 'mg'.

Out of idle curiosity, why do you feel the urge to approve my thinking or posts or to classify me as a 'troll'? Also, what gave you the idea that the duration of ET membership has any significance whatsoever?

I don't really have a problem with the rest of your post, but the first passage left me all puzzled-like.

#41     Jul 21, 2009
  2. A number of your recent posts have been decidedly bearish, often based on tepid logic and analysis. This is where the troll designation came from.

Duration on here has a great significance: people that posted five years ago and post today, especially with lower postcounts, demonstrate that over their duration here they continue to analyze the economic climate. It shows a track record of perspective and interest.

#42     Jul 21, 2009
  3. I see... I am truly happy that your estimation of me has risen. To be approved by your august self has been my sole purpose in life...
    Duration on ET may or may not be a condition sufficient to demonstrate perspective and interest (it may not be, because I, for example, have no way of telling you're the same 'insightful' person that was posting 5 years ago). Regardless, you do recognize, don't you, that duration on ET is in no way a necessary condition to determine any sort of track record?

On the whole, I find your analysis of the whole length of ET membership somewhat tepid. Even more generally, I am somewhat unimpressed by your analytical capabilities, if truth be told. However, pls do keep posting. If your posts have merit, you may hope that my opinion of you will rise.

#43     Jul 21, 2009

4. Too greg, didn't read.

#44     Jul 21, 2009
  5. Do try... You may better yourself in the process.

Anyways, apologies to the community for taking this thread off track, but I just couldn't resist, it was too amusing.

#45     Jul 21, 2009