U.S. armed services blocked from reading NSA spying scandal "for your own protection"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jul 9, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Words Matter. We've got the liar in chief telling us lies every day and saying one thing and doing another. People like Ricter can't tell when actions don't match words or when facts don't support statements.

#11     Jul 9, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, but you'll argue like your life depends on it for anything Obama has said.

I realize you were originally quoting Bush, but you were doing so as if Obama never promised to be different.

#12     Jul 9, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I actually have some criticisms of Obama, which I'd be willing to share, if one of Team Right (and I have asked) would share one thing Obama has done right (without the sarcasm)-- but they refuse to do it. Team Right is a lot more ideological, unrealistic at this time than Team Left.

#13     Jul 9, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Not a problem. Just invite ricternut to drive down to his Orlando beach so you can both meet there and discuss politics. Gotta love the left nutcase lairs. They are true lunatics who America will be ridding themselves sooner than later. Be glad their days are numbered. Be sad we'll have to undergo this in our lifetime...

#14     Jul 9, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh, bullshit. There have been times where folks here have attacked Obama for something and I defended Obama - saying it was taken out of context, or it wasn't what he meant to say. I specifically remember saying something about how people who on on camera all the time have missteps. I've even taken heat from it from my fellow conservatives.

Saying you'd share some criticism of Obama if someone from "team right" supports him doesn't make you the better man. You are seen as fair when you criticize what you believe the be wrong regardless of whether it is partisan or not. That is what we all should be doing - pointing out how to make the country better no matter which buffoon is currently seated in the White House.

I've never seen you criticize Obama, nor have I seen AK do it, nor RCG. Ever. Period. Many here on the right have taken shots at Bush.

#15     Jul 9, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

That is true, you have. I wasn't thinking of you when I made the statement anyway.

Didn't read the rest.

#16     Jul 9, 2013
  7. Good post tsing.

Ricter, I would credit obama with something, but I HONESTLY can't think of a single thing he's done that I agree with. I'm serious. Why don't you just share your criticisms with us, what does it matter?

#17     Jul 9, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J4AJ843ERnU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And yet there are still ignorant dumb fuck sheeple that support and make excuses for this ass hole.

#18     Jul 9, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who else would you be thinking of? You have everyone else on ignore you moron.

#19     Jul 9, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Waste of time. If I say something that Obama has, imo, done right, you're just going to say you disagree with it, particularly if you think there's a "Laissez Fairey" out there which would make everything alright if only government would stay out of the way.

If I provide my criticisms of Obama, you're going to use it as ammo later.

But, for example, what about the National Export Initiative, you disagree with that?

#20     Jul 9, 2013