U.S. armed services blocked from reading NSA spying scandal "for your own protection"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jul 9, 2013.

1. The U.S. government finally went too far.

They tell U.S. troops they are blocked from knowing about the NSA spying scandal *for the troops own protection*.

It may take a group as cynical as traders to see it, but the blocking obviously occurs for the protection of the NSA and the government!

Good thing they government hasn't been caught feeding the very same line of bullcrap to U.S. citizens.

Oh wait. We are being told the exact same lie..............

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/01/us-military-blocks-guardian-troops

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The Most Transparent Administration in History. ™

3. pspr

pspr

Soldiers don't need to know this stuff. The military needs to keep them in drone status as much as possible. Imagine if our troops thought they were defending the country with the biggest spying apparatus that ever existed to spy on its citizens.

That wouldn't be good in order to keep them in drone mode. If they start believing the public needs to fear the government they might not be as willing as KKK47 is to shoot us rebellious citizens.

4. Ricter

Ricter

"I put that program in place to protect the country."

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

"I expanded and abused the program to control my sheeple"

- Barrack Hussein Obama

6. pspr

pspr

What the country needs is protection from Hussein Obama.

7. maxpi

maxpi

We need a debate... between Senator Obama and President Obama

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It's kinda hard for one to argue with the man, himself, and his own words. But I'm sure you'll give it the old college try.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J4AJ843ERnU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

The US government has gone too far for decades. This just happens to be another glaring example why America will see a second revolution much sooner than later.

And as Egypt's "military," overthrows another "leader," maybe our US Military will take note... Won't be long guys. America is dying to be America once again, and free itself of tyrants...

10. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not going to argue one way or the other about Bush's statement.

#10     Jul 9, 2013