U.S. Ambassador killed in Libya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 12, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I don't think we have any influence. We have the appearance of influence as they take our billions but when push comes to shove, they don't give a damn about our interests.

Same thing with Pakistan. Anywhere in the world, at least 90% of Muslims hate America, Americans and our values.

American embassies in Algeria and Tunisia are warning that they may be next. Although the attacks yesterday were timed by Mulims to coincide with 9/11.

#41     Sep 12, 2012
  2. i agree we should act but first we should analyze the source of the problem. religious ignorance is the cause.
    maybe we should act wisely. maybe we should stand up and declare that all religion is nothing more than primitive superstition and its time to educate religious ignorance out of the minds of the population.

after that lets send b52s and bomb them. with copies of that anti islam movie packaged with the richard dawkins book "the god delusion".

#42     Sep 12, 2012
  3. Oh yeah, they'll respond to that really well as is evidenced by this maniacal mob in Libya and Egypt. The criminally insane cannot be educated or rehabilitated. They are representative of an entire culture gone mad.

#43     Sep 12, 2012
  4. because of religion:

Blaise Pascal

Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions

#44     Sep 12, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Let us know how that works out in the Muslim parts of the world, will ya?

:D

#45     Sep 12, 2012
  6. Yes, because of religion. They must be destroyed. Not in the name of God. Not because our moral values are any better or worse. Not because we are more deserving. They must be destroyed because they are rabid, extremely violent, beyond education, and they are a threat to peace around the world. For those reasons they must be eliminated. The world cannot move forward until this cancer is removed.

#46     Sep 12, 2012
  7. have you been reading the bible?

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

#47     Sep 12, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

while you endlessly bash christians, never heard you once bash your libs for being the muslim sympathizers they are.

you would be dead in any one of those ME muslim states if you made so much as one post about islam the way you do about christians

free thinker my ass, you are a simple minded biased hypocrite

#48     Sep 12, 2012
  9. The Crusades come to mind. A few mindless and foolish people have caused most of the rift between the various theologies IMO.

#49     Sep 12, 2012
  10. What was it about not in the name of God did you not understand? I don't give a flyin' fuck about organized religion. Radical Islamist's must be exterminated because they are INSANE, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, AND A THREAT TO PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. I don't give a shit if God approves of this or not. I don't care if the fucking Pope likes it or not. The opinion of the religous idealogues is completely meaningless to me. Clear enough?

#50     Sep 12, 2012