U.S. Ambassador killed in Libya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 12, 2012.

1. No one is excusing anything, but you do not need a sledgehammer to kill a gnat. I see you are a Neocon today, okay, I will play along for a bit.:D

#21     Sep 12, 2012
  2. I know I have posted this many times. But as long as it applies.:)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UaS2bRGS86c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#22     Sep 12, 2012
  3. You are one stupid MF, you are more likely to be able to identify specific cockroaches on your bathroom floor.
    besides even if we did get each every last one without error the media would portray them as another Rachel Corrie.

#23     Sep 12, 2012
  4. i miss that guy. he was good.

#24     Sep 12, 2012
  5. In retrospect it was foolish to put them into a vulnerable position without military protection. Now we have no good options. Nice going, Obama and Hillary.

#25     Sep 12, 2012
  6. wow. hell has frozen over. finally something we agree on.

#26     Sep 12, 2012
  7. The right wingers are definitely over-reacting. Ambassadorships are patronage positions which makes the unfortunate victim
    a Democrat, or in the parlance amongst the firebreathers here, a libtard. Do the right wingers still want to express outrage or simply say scratch one libtard?

#27     Sep 12, 2012
  8. That would be a good tactical move, except that this is yet another situation that Obama inherited. And he is only halfway through. Bush got 8 to fuck it up. Obama needs 8 to clean it up.:)

#28     Sep 12, 2012
  9. Oh brother, still blaming Bush? Bush didn't tell the State Department to put officers into an obviously dangerous situation with no protection.

#29     Sep 12, 2012
  10. it is similar to bush in one way. remember when bush predicted we would be welcomed in iraq as liberators?

#30     Sep 12, 2012