U.S. Ambassador killed in Libya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Let me know when you find some intellectual honesty
    Except for all those times you do, hypocrite.

Worry about yourself asshole, you've plenty of issues of your own.

Then you think WRONG dumb ass. So now in addition to hypocrisy you've added arrogance and self delusion to your repertoire, nice.
    Posting on the internet is great isn't it, you can claim anything.
    I though you said genetics didn't matter?
    YOU are the joke dopey, we fight more over his lies than anything else. Forgot already? How convenient.

Gay sex? I thought "you guys" didn't resort to that sort of thing, except of course when you do. You're a hypocrite^5.

#141     Sep 13, 2012
  2. Ah, Luke, such a nice try my little friend. You have so many little retorts, none of which make any sense, but I don't mind, I don't have the issues you have. This whole thing is just fun for me, my life will never be affected by ET, yet your whole life is ET. So sad.

Whatever nonsense that helps you make it through the day.

Everyone, except your little posse of wannabees, can see the simple truth.

Edit, and back to my non judgmental self. I still want RCG to answer those 3 questions.

#142     Sep 13, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Lucrum, mrsbill should be the first to be on your ignore list. He is just insane. The ramblings I see re-posted are akin to what RCG posts. Little meaning just back of the mind fantasy land adventures. Everything else is a lie according to him/her/it. ha ha ha ha :D

#143     Sep 13, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

They do to those who know how to fucking read.

Should I reduce my responses to something along the lines of "See spot run" so your stupid ass can keep up?

#144     Sep 13, 2012