U.S. Airport Screeners Are Watching What You Read

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bluud, Sep 28, 2007.

1. bluud

bluud

When someone tells you that they collect as much data and information about each individual as they can. Including this thread the ips that post and who those ips belong to and etc. Everyone is like ya whatever, or why would they waste time and resources on collecting just data. Companies like Microsoft & Google do, why not others.

Here is one news, and it's not all of it;

http://www.wired.com/politics/onlinerights/news/2007/09/flight_tracking

2. bluud

bluud

Look, the terrorists are everywhere. If you've got nothing to hide then why do you care anyway. I think the police should be able to search your house without a warrent. How do I know my next door neighbor is not a terrorist. If you've got nothing to hide then what is the problem with having the police search your house occasionally. I think we should all have our fingerprints and D.N.A. in a national database. This could be useful for law enforcement and stopping terrorist. If you've got nothing to hide then what is the problem. I believe in randomly searching cars. You never know what someone might have in the trunk. I bet you could get a lot of drugs off the street. It would make me feel more comfortable if I knew that the car beside me has been throughly searched. I mean if they have nothing to hide what's the big problem. We also need video camera's in all public places. Wouldn't it be nice if we could install viewing screens in every house in America. I think every person should be subject to drug testing. If you aren't doing drugs then why should you it bother you to pee in a cup once a month? Wow these "liberals" and there ideas about privacy are crazy.

3. bluud

bluud

Send just ten dollars (Canadian only please)for your collection of slip on book covers with titles like : "Cheney the Great White Godlike Force For Good In Todays America", "George W. Bush Americas Modern Ben Franklin", "Carl Rove SUPERGENUS", "america My Homeland Love It Or Die A Horrible Death", "ISRAEL LOVE IT OR DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH", "HORRIBLE DEATH LOVE IT OR DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH!", "Tazing And The Power Of Persuasion", "Roberto Gonzales Simple Cognitive Disability", "COPS GOTTA LOVE EM OR DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH!" " It's not torture It's Tough Love", " Tough Love Is Gods Plan" Don't delay send today!

4. I.Q.

I.Q.

Oh, I get it. I get jokes. LOL

:D

5. bluud

bluud

[​IMG]