U.S. afraid of "Anonymous" and "Occupy". Subterfuge against both!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Oct 8, 2011.

1. A group of individuals are currently handing out business cards at OccupyLA that have the anon logo on them. They are suggesting to people to start looting and burning. They are claiming to BE anon. Anonymous stands for peaceful protest at all costs. That is our message. spread it.

CARD IMAGE: http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/1895/38516505819364459261317939907nrnEfquFLvHW9iNl14Us.JPG
    The information on the card is as follows:

Name: S. Spicer
    Cell: 213-447-4630
    E: anonintelopscmd@gmail.com
    web: http://www.anonintelopscmd.com

PLEASE BE ADVISED!!!!!

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I love the smell of dead looter in the morning...it's smells like...victory.

3. pspr

pspr

Your web URL is not correct. But the correct one printed on the card/flier you provided doesn't work either.

4. Max E.

Max E.

I have called the number a couple times, it just goes to answering machine after a bunch of rings, but it doesnt have a guys name it is just an automated answer that says "You have reached 447 4630..."

This liberal asshole is going to get a piece of my mind if it is a real number. :D

5. Speaking of looters, the majority of looters in the London riots that got caught had 15 prior arrests. Now I suppose it'll be 16. :D

Now if you consider they got caught 15 times, these guys are not learning anything.

6. Max E.

Max E.

I can picture it right now when they are dragged in front of the judge after they get charged....

I swear to god your honor the first 15 times i was just an immature child, it was this 16th time that really made me grow up and learn my lesson, i will never do it again if you would just grant me leniency. :D

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Career criminals is probably a better description than looters.

8. Just cut and pasted this from a site called Pastebin.

Pastebin is groovy. Like a mini-Wikileaks.

9. pspr

pspr

I guess they don't have "3 strikes and you're out" laws in Brittan.

10. TGregg

TGregg

See, that's judgmental and just plain not fair. They have learned a very important lesson. They've learned that breaking the law and getting arrested is no big deal in London. They've learned they can flaunt the law with (more or less) impunity.

And Londoners are learning what happens when a society turns the other cheek.

#10     Oct 9, 2011