U.N. Wants To Give Syrian Gov. $38 Million

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 28, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I guess The Syrian government needs more money for arms to be able to keep putting down the demonstrations. After all, they will be on the U.N. human rights councel soon.

While Syria’s government is killing hundreds of pro-democracy protesters, the United Nations Development Program, or UNDP, is considering whether to approve a $38 million, five-year aid program for Damascus, to continue what it calls “a well-functioning partnership with the government.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/0...opment-aid-syrian-government/?test=latestnews

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It makes sense because the UN is clearly a terrorist organization. They give all kinds of money and material aid to Hamas and Hezbollah.

I wish the US would simply stop funding the UN. How exactly are US interests advanced by our membership and the outrageous share of expenses we bear?

3. Elder000

Elder000

At some point you peeps need to fathom that US is trying to take over the world for the last 30-40 years and it's not working.

Like a bad trade you have to have a Stop Order or your account will disappear.

Please USA cut your fu*@^&# loses and get back to your real base.

Which is what's left of middle class, You and Me