U.N. please send food

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bruto Blukowski, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Quote from WAEL012000:

There is a plan, a clear cut plan of exerting death, pain and starvation against the population to force them to move out in desperation.

The same wall that is dividing our land and starving TO DEATH towns and villages surrounded by it.

There is nothing sadder to see then starving gun toting people so desperate for food that they have to resort to killing each other and destroying property. When will the world learn that if their respective minds are not kept sedated on a regimine of food and glee of planning and wanting to kill Infidels, they will resort to infighting. I demand that the U.N. take immediate action to air lift food into these professional refugee and warlord mega cities.

As I write this, I have just sent an envelope with a ten dollar bill enclosed addressed to the U.N. marked and designated for "Hungry Hamas Aid."

The "Religion of Peace" deserves so much more than just money spent on guns, rockets, and bombs. Won't you contribute too?

Thank you,

Infi Dell

Fatah Gunmen Go on Anti-Hamas Rampage

http://www.forbes.com/entrepreneurs/feeds/ap/2006/06/12/ap2810266.html

The Ramallah rampage erupted late Monday, hours after Hamas gunmen attacked a building belonging to the Fatah-dominated Preventive Security agency in Gaza.

"Every time they touch one of ours in Gaza, we will get 10 of theirs in the West Bank," said one Preventive Security man.

Firing wildly in the air, the security forces marched through the streets of Ramallah toward parliament. They were joined by hundreds of gunmen from the Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, a pro-Fatah militia.

The crowd shot out the windows of parliament before storming the two-building Cabinet complex. The throng smashed furniture, water coolers and air conditioners, destroyed computers and tore up documents before setting one of the buildings ablaze.

2. Ricter

Ricter

Such seemingly irrational behavior could be understood from a relative deprivation model perspective. I am NOT, however, offering that as the primary motive force in their case. I don't pay much attention, I figure it's religion. At any rate we should consider RD behavior these days, since the internet and TV are making the world's enormous disparity readily apparent.

3. I have seen more fighting during soccer games and between Israeli gangs over Russian prostitutes than the unfortunate scermishes between these Palestinian Zo'ran!!

French students caused more damage 3 months ago than these so called armed Palestinians will ever do.

Abu Mazen, has to be reduced into the failure he really is. What you are really watching is some sore Palestinian losers getting pist at the fact that they are not allowed to steal anymore.

Afterward, Get ready for a new and unified QAWEM which will include the honest left, the honest center and the hones right!

I know that you and the fourth strongest army on earth are eagerly waiting for this nation to fall but once again, I suggest you hold your orgasm a bit longer...Saaaaaaaaay... permanently!!