U.N. panel says world should ditch dollar

Discussion in 'Economics' started by power, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I need to tell you that the Russians and Chinese have really bad track record for planing prosperity.

#11     Mar 19, 2009
  2. What should we call the New World Currency?

The GLOBO?

#12     Mar 19, 2009
  3. I lol'd in real life....

#13     Mar 19, 2009
  4. Hahaha, that is a VERY good point :)!

#14     Mar 19, 2009
  5. power

power

Russia, China, India are forming alliance/union to destroy USA dollar.

The situation is similar to World War where countries form alliance for dominant position or new world order.

#15     Mar 19, 2009
  6. power

#16     Mar 19, 2009
  7. the US may be in a crap load of debt, BUT THEY GOT TO EXPLOIT THE WORDS NATURAL RESOURCES FIRST.

and at the end of the day, that's ALL THAT MATTERS.

#17     Mar 19, 2009
  8. eagle

eagle

We notice that. The guy learn fast and seem to have confident posting on ET. :D

Who will bet with me that he didn't know our stock_trader yet? I think he knows almost everybody.

#18     Mar 19, 2009
  9. Cesko

Cesko

http://www.reuters.com/article/envi...e=RSS&feedName=environmentNews&rpc=22&sp=true

OSLO (Reuters) - Investments of $750 billion could create a "Green New Deal" to revive the world economy and protect the environment, perhaps aided by a tax on oil, the head of the U.N. environment agency said on Thursday.

Achim Steiner said spending.......

INVESTMENTS.

:D :D :D :D

Reminds me "food for oil investments".
    What a bunch of corrupted crooks.

#19     Mar 19, 2009
  10. power

power

In the early 1990's a plot was hatched by the “Vulcans”, a subset of the Enterprise, to crush the Russian Empire in what was to be called Project Hammer. The idea was to create a slush fund of $240 billion in fraudulent, possibly gold backed, 10 year bonds to economically crush the Russian Ruble, loot it's Treasury and transfer ownership of Russia's vast natural resources to US backed “partners.” These bonds were created on September 12, 1991 and matured 10 years later… to the day.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article8813.html

#20     Mar 20, 2009