U.N. is part of the problem not of the solution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SuLHFaTeR, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Everywhere I look I can't find a succes in what they do... However I know that they profit from problems... the least possible the solution the bigger their chance of profiting from it.

$ is King ( and by this $ I mean Ka$h, even more in SDR )

I- [​IMG]

What's this shit behind ?

2. pspr

pspr

3. jem

jem

I am concerned that the UN... is based on the same strategy used to control people.

The UN... is presented to the world to give the illusion to the small states that they have some power in the way the world works.

It was interesting they got the progressives got the UN to pay for it... because it was used to also take power away from the U.S. citizen...

It seems it allowed and even smaller group to make more decisions about how the world will run.

4. I think the UN is the AntiChrist. :D

5. jem

jem

I might not be with the anti christ... but if a conflict were to arise in the ME which side would you expect the UN to be on?

6. they are shameless... unable to apologize... unable to understand accountability...

7. Worst than that they are ready, just to satisfy their little ego to put the life of People inside their games.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BpCJFrVj2E8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(switch the word Jedi with Trader)

This is the ultimate battle for the US lawyers... they want to impose their visions of law on the Old world... dream guys... dream guys...

Masters of the Law We Will Stay

8. pspr

pspr

The UN always sides with the U.S. and Israel, don't they? They do, don't they? Don't they? They don't? You sure they don't? Yeah, I guess I'm sure they don't either. :mad:

9. About the dumbest poster here.

10. Why do they hate us ?

#10     Feb 23, 2011