Typical shallow partisan interviews from Fox for Todd and Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 21, 2008.

1. You know what? You need to let him roll. He's on the "back in the day we took a black" kick. And that type of speech pisses off more black folks than he would understand.

It's sort of right in the same grouping of the white guy who says, "I have a black friend too!" And there really would be no question. He does have one!!

That is until the brother heads back to the hood. :)

#51     Sep 22, 2008
  2. You are such a dullard...

#52     Sep 22, 2008
  3. Huh?

"I don't try to speak for blacks. I speak for me."

"See, we don't need a spokesman and that's really the point bub! We are neither right nor left. We're folks who live and succeed no matter who is where. And that's what we do teach. And we're having more success of late.

LOL!!!

From "I speak for me" to "we, we're, we, we're..."

Too funny...

#53     Sep 22, 2008
  4. ak15

ak15

:D

#54     Sep 22, 2008
  5. I used to get a kick out of the open housing marches in the 70's. Up by me in Rogers Park/Edgewater/Uptown we converted more units to Section 8 than anyplace on the North Side. As you know guys like me weren't too happy :D BUT then they'd have a march in some do-gooder lib suburb like Deerfield or Winnetka and the NIMBY Democrats "oh no we moved here to get away from all that." Which is fine but then STOP with the "I'm so liberal and open" bs. Just like the anti-school choice pricks who send their kids to private Prep schools.

#55     Sep 22, 2008
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

#56     Sep 22, 2008
  7. ak15

ak15

One flew over the cuckoo's nest. The fake.:D

#57     Sep 22, 2008
  8. Even now the government still offers Section 8 assistance for higher end units. The near south loop area wth units that rent for over a grand are eligible. There are several Section 8's in Sky 55 off 12th street. Same for 1212 South Michigan. Presidential Tower too!

#58     Sep 22, 2008
  9. Oh I know. Some of those places on Ontario and Erie too. It has to do with state financing ect. I have no problem with creating affordable housing units but it's kind of funny because these aren't BLUPIES but straight outa Lawndale folk suddenly livin' in a "deluxe apartment in the sky!”

#59     Sep 22, 2008