Typical shallow partisan interviews from Fox for Todd and Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd ignore the loony left that hang around here canyonman. They can't stand the thought of anyone having a brain in their head. It makes them look bad.

#41     Sep 22, 2008
  2. "My people."

They are not your people. You don't speak for blacks any more than Jesse.

Your people seem to be the right wingers from what I have read, and I don't see the right wingers putting up black or minorities to run for president.

I have never heard Obama say that people, black or white or brown or red don't need to work hard, get a good education, stay current with changes in technology, etc.

A black president will help those blacks who think it is not possible to become president in America, and it will help many non blacks see that in America, anything is possible.

If Obama loses and you are going to say the color of his skin was not a major factor, then it seals the deal as far as not having intellectual honesty goes for you.

Oh, and you can stop with your all caps rant, very foolish.

#42     Sep 22, 2008
  3. We'll leave it here then. Thanks!

#43     Sep 22, 2008
  4. Hmm, after reading the aforementioned post, I think you might be correct. It seems that if I want independent, self-reliance I must be in-human. Thanks for the advice. I believe I'll take it.

#44     Sep 22, 2008
  5. ak15

ak15

Why does that not surprise me one bit? It does not because you're no black person. No black person in his right mind would sit quietly and take the crap that's been doled out here abundantly against blacks particularly when you've chimed in with relish against the blacks in numerous threads. You're a phony!

Anybody who takes the time to read your posts will realize that.

#45     Sep 22, 2008
  6. I don't try to speak for blacks. I speak for me. And I have several folks who are agreeing with me. See, we don't need a spokesman and that's really the point bub! We are neither right nor left. We're folks who live and succeed no matter who is where. And that's what we do teach. And we're having more success of late. There are more folks noticing that we really don't have to have an Obama to make it. And somehow, that seems to be pissing you and certain others off. And if that sort of success is doing that to you...then I gotta' redouble my efforts!!!

And I use the caps when dealing with the foolish.

"My peo

#46     Sep 22, 2008
  7. Wow, Sean Hannity was a giant cunt during that Palin interview. What a pussified interview. It's so apparent he's no journalist.

I'd love to be interviewed, face to face, by Hannity. I'd love to call him out on his pussyness.

He's a big ole', Faux News Pussy.

Betcha he and that Steve Doocy (the gay guy in the morning with the blond hair on Faux & Friends) have some pretty hardcore sex.

Steve Doocy is Hannity's bitch.

Wait for the Doochmeister:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IwWGS73v4_k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IwWGS73v4_k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#47     Sep 22, 2008
  8. So Canyonman doesn't speak for blacks but lily white loZZZer lib knows exactly which blacks will be "helped" by Obama.

TFF.

#48     Sep 22, 2008
  9. Branch Rickey didn't speak for blacks, but he knew that blacks and other minority groups would all be helped by the efforts of Jackie Robinson...

There is no doubt based on your racists comments over the years that you would have fought Jackie Robinson's entry into the great all white National League...

#49     Sep 22, 2008
  10. Props on the comeback. It's the first hint of quasi-wit in your last 4000 or so posts....

#50     Sep 22, 2008