Typical shallow partisan interviews from Fox for Todd and Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 21, 2008.

1. There are folks who I disagree with who participate in every thread. Notice you're here! I can't (nor do I wnat to) do anything about their inclusion nor their right to participate. But the underlying truth is there. He has not done much, PERIOD!!!

Now if you can show me where he did different by his own family over there, I will happily and openly say I was wrong. Please, let me know when you do this too! I'd be eager to have him prove me wrong on this one. So far there's deafening silence in that direction by Barak. There's only A FEW folks trying to admonish me for saying otherwise.

I don't subscribe to the, "don't air our dirty laundry" theories that many others do. You see I'd love for us to really and honestly clean it up rather than push it aside and blame someone for mentioning it. And for that I don't apologize!! :)

#31     Sep 22, 2008
  2. Boy, nothing could be further from the truth. I love it when other folks want to define for my folks what is empowering to us. You totally went off track when you said, "Nothing!"

Many of us are empowered now! And that number is increasing daily as we ween our folks off YOUR message that we can only achieve ultimately if Barak wins. I spoke in front of a group of black kids last week and I have another group to work with this Wednesday. We are showing them that they don't REQUIRE an Obama victory to make it out of the cellar that the believe they own. It's messages like yours that empower the Jackson/Sharpton trains to stay full of folks who claim that white folks hate us and want us dead.

As a matter of fact, please keep this message of "Black People Need Obama" to yourself. Especially keep it away from my black children. I spend countless hours attempting to deprogram our kids from thinking that their success or failure is governed by someone other than themselves. I never see or hear you telling white kids that they need white folks in power for them to survive the basic day-to-day. If Barak wins, will you need help with your mortages for white folks to be successful? Is there some great net being woven to help you personally stop failing to do the right thing?

My people can make it, McCain or Barak! Neither will have a major impact that would outstrip:

a) going to class
    b) doing homework
    c) spending within their means
    d) continuing education and training - THROUGHOUT THEIR LIVES FOR LIFE!!!
    e) saving for a rainy day
    f) imporving their own lot in life through self-efforts

.....And most importantly....

G) STOP LISTENING TO FOLKS WHO TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED BARACK TO WIN SO YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ENOUGH TO THEN GO OUT AND ACCOMPLISH ITEMS A THROUGH F!!!

And for your information, should Barak lose, we will not fall into the mental Abyss that you fear. There are too many around like me to make sure that they don't give you the satisfaction of being correct. And we'll continue tell them the message we've been telling them all along. Maybe then they'll stop listening to YOU and start their own climbs towards self-achievement!! Thanks! :D

#32     Sep 22, 2008

3. you're a piece of shit.

all of a sudden you're for "black power".

The fact is no one is holding the blacks down anymore.

There's a (1/2) black man running for president and a black secretary of state and a black supreme court justice and the wealthiest woman in america is a BLACK woman.

so spare me your bull shit.

Blacks have only themself to blame and Obama is the ONLY one apart from Bill Cosby who has put it to the losers straight.

The rest of your black folk are either too busy enriching themselves pretending to be republican or have their hand out for the next welfare check.

as for this maggot piece of shit canyonman00. you're a pretender.

You not only are a fucking loser, you have to now pretend to be black and act like you know Obama.

The ideological bastard doesn't even trade. You fucking half-witted maggot. How's WIZETRADE treating you?

#33     Sep 22, 2008
  4. Ideological bastard? Interesting, I'll leave you to wonder on your own about my thoughts on you.

Wizetrade? It treats me well. So does Ameritrade, and Options eXpress, and so does TC2000, and so does Cool Trade. Oh and so do the ponies, as a matter of fact they treat me best of all lately.

Profanity, true intelligence on display. Not a problem for you I see. Pretend to be black? Hmm, it's been a lifelong pursuit. Most folks just give me the benefit of the doubt when they see me. Generally trips folks like you up when I articulate though. No trouble. I'm secure enough in myself to not have to concern myself with you.

How about this? When YOU become necessary for me to pay a bill, then I'll care. Pa(b)st Prime, I respect your opinion here. And I do understand and basically agree with your point. Thanks! :)

#34     Sep 22, 2008
  5. you're a fucking imbecile. It's amazing no one else has called you out.

way too many ideological maggots like you crawling around.

no wonder the country is headed to hell in a hand-basket.

now go hump your imaginary ponies.

#35     Sep 22, 2008
  6. What "country" are you talking about? You live thousands of miles from the United States.

#36     Sep 22, 2008
  7. Looks like I hit a nerve given the mass quantity of spin in your comments.

#37     Sep 22, 2008
  8. This is Spin?

My people can make it, McCain or Barak! Neither will have a major impact that would outstrip:

a) going to class
    b) doing homework
    c) spending within their means
    d) continuing education and training - THROUGHOUT THEIR LIVES FOR LIFE!!!
    e) saving for a rainy day
    f) imporving their own lot in life through self-efforts

.....And most importantly....

G) STOP LISTENING TO FOLKS WHO TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED BARACK TO WIN SO YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ENOUGH TO THEN GO OUT AND ACCOMPLISH ITEMS A THROUGH F!!!

#38     Sep 22, 2008
  9. It's folks like that who make my community help task difficult sometimes. I actually have people that I work with who believe that they can't make it unless America fails. Fortunately, we are not a monolith peoples. I'm glad we have pride, but we also need more SELF-ACTION!! I get tons of resistance from people who have no clue, but are more than willing to tell my people that I'm an idiot.

And it is difficult for them to buy into my message when they don't see me in a jersey on game day, or on a political stage, or touting who I know who got me where I am. The things that I do are rewarding though when I do get a kid (and more rewarding whern I get a family) to see the light. And I have gotten to quite a few. Unlike my detractors efforts in all this, mine do have merit! :)

#39     Sep 22, 2008
  10. ak15

ak15

Any black man/woman who is proud to be black and takes pride in his/her race will have nothing to do with that thread or people who regularly belittle, scorn and trash the black community - treating them like animals instead of human beings, calling them monkeys, apes and such . It is not a question of 'doing differently by his family' etc. All that stuff is besides the point .

It is evident that you don't value yourself as a human being that is equivalent to any other human being. You want to portray yourself as an 'Uncle Tom,' effusively preening and basking in the limelight created by false and facetious accolades aka crumbs thrown superciliously and patronisingly at you by these scumbags.

You are entitled to your own views and beliefs. However, anything you say should not be given even an iota of importance by any individual who values himself as a worthy and noble human being and who is a source of pride to the family of human beings.

#40     Sep 22, 2008