Typical shallow partisan interviews from Fox for Todd and Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 21, 2008.

1. ak15

ak15

Anybody who is a human being let alone a black human being will not have anything to do with this thread. The fact that you gleefully participated in this thread speaks volumes. A thread where the black race has been so thoroughly scourged, derided and denigrated.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134921&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

#21     Sep 21, 2008
  2. Ask any black if he'd rather be a self employed business owner in Charlotte (Red State) or a ghetto living gang banger in blue state Chicago, Philly or Newark.

For someone like you who doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as America your opinions on race are less plyable than what I wipe my ass with....

#22     Sep 21, 2008
  3. You guys should read what the Neocons with Charles Murray in the lead think of black people - unless they have proven their alignment and exceptional grit and intelligence by rising towards the top - becoming one of the elites...

It is truly eye-opening with regards to systemic bias, corruption in the US - void of any democratic process.

The elitists fund their influence through research grants, scholarship and research projects...
    They have allowance to elite schools - which give elite jobs and careers.

It is all pretty much corrupt and biased.

With the advent of the Internet and electronic learning - what is emerging if you are proficient in futurology - is that the classical universities are losing their importance, and what becomes important is your proven intellectual integrity and skill at problem solving - i.e working.
    This will also advent the start of online tests, which will become mechanical - i.e removing systemic bias in judging others' skills.

Then it will no longer matter if you bought the Ph.D or your father lent his booty to the dean as a young student, but you will actually have a "merit based system", where your skills and not your social status is of importance.
    Well, there are more things - but we can talk about that in another 20 years ... hehehe

It IS easy to predict the future - IF you use the correct timeframe and scale...
    ... even in detail on a scalping currency future 5sec - 5min scale ...

You just need to understand how the system works. (sic Sylar from Heroes)
    Start picking your brains already...
    :p

#23     Sep 21, 2008
  4. Oh, I suggest you ask any black man that question, but only after telling the black man that you think black babies are "pets."

#24     Sep 21, 2008
  5. There is nothing that will be as empowering for blacks and other minority groups than to see Obama win the presidency in November.

Nothing.

If Obama loses, there will be nothing as depressing as well for the the blacks and other minority groups.

People need dreams that can be actualized, and Obama becoming president will go a long way to inspiring minority groups to believe they too can be whoever they want.

Sadly, race is still an issue, and an Obama presidency will go a long way to make race less of an issue.

Yes, race is still a major issue:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ry-Clintons-supporters-shun-Barack-Obama.html

#25     Sep 21, 2008
  6. ZZZzzzzzzzzz,

I guess for morals - an Obama victory will be good for them.
    It does NOT change the system - or the systemic bias, though.

:)

#26     Sep 21, 2008
  7. Oh, I agree it will not alter the system on its own, but a victory will provide some inspiration and hope that current conditions can in fact be changed by an "outsider." It is such a laugh to watch McCain try to position himself as a reformer and D.C. outsider.

A McCain victory does not provide hope of any possible change. McCain is Bush III.

If Colin Powell had not soiled himself so badly by giving in to the neocons and not listening to his own conscience, he might have been in the race.

#27     Sep 21, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Typical shallow partisan review from TrollZz.

#28     Sep 21, 2008
  9. That just sums up how divorced you are from reality because the reality is that Obama is polling well above 80% and up for the black vote. Alan Keyes, for example, gets almost none of the black vote, at about 10%. Bill Clinton received 83% in 1992 and 84% in 1996.

Blacks don't vote for blacks, they vote for Democrats because the Democrats don't treat them like garbage.

With statements like that, can you see why blacks generally don't vote for Republicans? If I were a black doctor or lawyer my first response would be to tell you to go have cerebral-rectal intercourse but with saltier language.

Okay. So these revolutionaries on the right, why do they have zero black congressmen right now?

#29     Sep 21, 2008
  10. Oh please, ask me something that's not a campaign story. Try this. Notice in the videos here that he's not wearing the famous wristband:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqCHm1APy8Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CmvDQK3k2w&feature=related

Now he still owns the wristband but he lost it in a one-on-one bet at a Chicago facility just before the campaign trips. He can't get it back unless he does one of two things. What was the facility and what are the two things? And no, one of them is not win the election! The answer is easily obtainable from the guys who were there. Especially the two guys he loves to team up with when he plays three-on-three? His favorite pairing by the way. Do you know the names of these two guys? I'll take their real names or their court names. They're not to hard to come by either. Especially if you're black.

And, the cause for which the band was initially based, the grades are still crappy and the general situation still exists in the mind of many! Now, do you know the WHOLE of the underlying story? And don't give me the book version either. :)

#30     Sep 22, 2008