Typical shallow partisan interviews from Fox for Todd and Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 21, 2008.

1. So untrue. I'm a neither winger. What I'm supposed to give you play by play conversations over the years about all the dumb things that we talk about in the gym? Look, all I'm telling you is we (the group of us) have discussed the theology piece. There's nothing odd or unusual there. They (the congragation) try to convince folks to come to hear Rev. Wright regularly. Guys talking about how we think the economy is running wrong/right. Again, nothing odd there either. Was I in the gym. Did I make comment and interact with the rest of the guys? YES on all counts.

But here's the glaring piece that you need to pay attention to. The press can find any and everybody who disputes Palin, McCain and everyone else. They find friggin' folks who have even no real meaningful insight to interview such as competing beauty pagent participants from years ago. Notice there are no interviews of folks who may know Barak and his thinking who'll detail it for you. When they do decide to look into those types of folks (we're not hiding), I guarantee you that I and many of the guys that I hang out with will be found. Unless that is, no one needs to find that kind of stuff out.

And there is a large part of the black community that is taking the posture of silence and circle the wagons. It's too bad if you can't handle that reality. And why isn't it a topic? Because the people who would look into that don't want to be declared racists. And yes, IN MY COMMUNITY, BY MY COMMUNITY, THEY WOULD BE!!! :)

#11     Sep 21, 2008
  2. Let's see, witnessed a Q&A session? Hmm, I don't know that we'd call it a Q&A session as you want with a mic and a reporter. But conversations on how white folks have handled the economy, race relations, police interactions and things like that. Yeah, I was there and heard his opinions.

Was I around to hear how he would have handled the war and what should have been done instead. Again, no real difficulty detailing out a bit of what he said that would run contrary to what he says in his speeches. Hell, you can even Google up that kind of stuff from the trail. But we heard it long ago.

Acorn, the organization that he helped put together fliers and worked through the community on. Again, not difficult to find the folks from the period who could espouse eloquently the positions that they promoted and believed in. You might even be able to run down a few legal documents from the lawsuits that they were involved in. Wonder what side they were on? He was an attorney right? Compotent and capable, this should have been a no brainer for the young stalwart from what school again?

The citizens group in the housing project meetng that he spoke at by his admission, regularly. They haven't left the Altgeld Gardens area. You can look them up and ask them what they know and think. But I doubt that they would be as positive as the program admistrators would have you believe.

The students he taught. Again, not a difficult bunch to find. And yet, not a one to speak glowingly abou their instructor on the air anywhere. You won't find many, if any, who are willing to speak about how great that class was. Or maybe YOU can!

And as I stated, five years ago I doubt you would have seen a camera in the gym while he played. There would have been no reason. Five years ago what was Barak doing by the way? Again, not hard to find I'd think. You take the time to research it THOROUGHLY. You might be one of the first to do so. :)

Come to think of it, I'll bet he played bsketbal in the past month more than once. Have you seen any footage? Do you think it (the camera) might have stayed on as they went into the shower and sauna area? I'm sure he would have said some positive things for his candidacy so that clearly would have made it to the press, wouldn't you think? I'm just askin'.... :)

#12     Sep 21, 2008
  3. Your response to the initial post was a strawman, a complete distraction away from the puff piece by Fox.

Then your foray into your opinion of Obama is typical of what the right wing does repetitively, i.e. when there is any criticism of anything right wing...like Fox news, rather than stay on the point of Fox news there is an attempt to spin or minimize the right wing flaws by the strawman.

Once again, I have nothing against your opinions, but they are out of place in this thread.

The thread is about Fox news and their puff piece interviews.

Feel free to start a thread on your topic.

#13     Sep 21, 2008
  4. Lol. Canyon is a black Chicagoan-a top notch athlete-who is the ENEMY of liberal whites. OMG, a black man who wants OFF THE PLANTATION. A black man who thinks. Who competes. Who will someday lead his people off the misery they've been gifted by well meaning libs and into the PROMISED LAND of self sufficiency. Whereas you never heard of Obama until his vapid 2004 DNC speech guys like canyonman have LIVED through the empty promises and unfulfilled rhetoric. He KNOWS Barrack one on one. You need video. Canyonman has life experiences.

#14     Sep 21, 2008
  5. Wait... Canyonman, an anonymous Internet guy, has life experiences? Alright, I'm convinced.

#15     Sep 21, 2008
  6. He was on the health and human services committee.

The shower and sauna area?

Well, I think I now know why his answers seemed a little strained.

#16     Sep 21, 2008
  7. It's your patronizing sarcasm to blame for why more and more young black professionals are becoming Republicans. Obama will quite possibly do worse among blacks than any recent Dem in Presidential elective history.

White lefties view blacks as stupid animals who need protection. I view black America as hungry predators who're a few free agents away from becoming contenders. As a kid I still remember Norman Lear's Maude made to look silly by this exchange with her housekeeper Florida played by the talented Pompano Beach native Esther Rolle.

Maude: "For the first time in history, the young blacks in the ghettos are trying for a bigger political voice."
    Florida: "Most of the kids in my neighborhood are tryin' for a hit record."

A welfare check and a cheap bottle of wine in exchange for a vote on election day no longer cuts it. Canyonman and his friends want a piece of the real pie. How frightening that must be to those leftists who exploit and reward under performance while living in their Lakefront liberal condos or Beverly Hills mansions. You all hoped you could just pay a few extra dollars in taxes to keep them out but how dare the little ingrates-they now want to sup at the same table. The new revolutionaries will be from the right.

#17     Sep 21, 2008
  8. "White lefties view blacks as stupid animals who need protection."

You have already given your opinion of what you think black babies are:

ZZZzzzzzzz

09-08-08 06:58 PM

I can imagine Adolph and the klannish adopting a black baby from Compton born via a forced birth by the state, the mother a 16 year old black girl who was raped by an unknown assailant...

Sure, that's the ticket.

Pa(b)st Prime

09-08-08 07:06 PM

I already have a pet.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2059301&highlight=pet#post2059301

#18     Sep 21, 2008
  9. I hope you have someone around you to remind you to take your pills.

You're psychotic with delusional attachment to Obama.

Far from actually playing ball with him, You VERY OBVIOUSLY do not have a clue who he is.

Here's a quick question:

While active in his community service work, he used to play ball with a sweat wristband. What color was his wristband?

#19     Sep 21, 2008

10. lets get something straight.

Blacks were and have been put down by what we now call the "red states".

before they were called the "yellow dog" democrats. Now they're called neo-con imbeciles.

same people, same values, different generation.

Without the democrats, Blacks would not be voting in the south and would be sitting at the back of the bus.

There are many republican blacks. Powell, Rice, Thomas. I don't see them doing anything for blacks.

so when you say some right-wing neanderthal idiot, pretending to be black, will set his people "free", I have to laugh.

Laugh.

#20     Sep 21, 2008