Typical Right-Wing Radio Host

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Cesko

Cesko

You are right, his former constituency might be right-wing but he is not. I am not sure they were so much for Bush as they were more scared of Kerry.
    You must really think things would be better without Bush. How so fucking naive. I will tell you the news it's the fucking system which is screwed up.
    Personally I never really support anybody there are just better or worse alternatives. Give me America from 100 years ago and I will become more civic minded. As long as every stupid asshole (and woman), who has no clue, can vote nothing is gonna change.

#41     Apr 12, 2006
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Prediction!
    During our lifetime we are probably going to see a political push for allowing jail population to vote. It would serve well all those motherfuckers in Washington (meaning all the lefties)

#42     Apr 12, 2006
  3. Sure they were for Bush, 90-95% job approval rating among conservatives (still 70-75%), unanimous support by republican congressmen and senators speaks for itself. It's kind of too late to claim that right-wingers considered him the least of two evils when they never opposed a single one of his policies or initiatives. They treated Bush as a second coming, some as a second coming of Reagan, others as a second coming of Jesus.

Oh yeah, at the very least we would not be in iraq and we would not be in debt up to our eyeballs.

#43     Apr 12, 2006
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Actually, NAFTA has been in the works since the late 1940's. When they finally got it all worked out it was thousands of pages, even Al Qada probably has some exceptions written into it.

#44     Apr 12, 2006
  5. smallfil

smallfil

Maxpi,

Have no fear. Liberals are coming back to power then, you will get what you have wanted all these years----free healthcare, free housing, free everything but, guess they did not show you the fine print and conditions attached.
    And I am not telling you what is coming because you are not smart enough to figure it out!!!! LOL

#45     Apr 12, 2006
  6. lol.lol..lmao..lol.... Just like a right-winger... LIE to make a point. Right, I am sure that is what protest signs said. I did see the "Go back to Europe" sign, but that was making a clear point. You are a funny guy.

#46     Apr 14, 2006
  7. fan27

fan27

That has nothing to do with Clinton and everything to do with Gore inventing the internet.

fan27

#47     Apr 14, 2006