Typical Right-Wing Radio Host

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 10, 2006.

1. I presume you're talking about problems created by conservatives and Bush administration during the last 5-6 years while they had complete control of the government and 95% approval rating among right-wingers. Remember, life was good in the 90s, no wars, prosperity, balanced budget.

#21     Apr 11, 2006
  2. His constituency. You know, right-wingers like you who nominated him twice to represent THEM not Z10, who have supported all (ALL ALL ALL) his policies for 6 years and 75% of whom still approve his job performance.

You nominate a guy, you support him and all his actions for 6 years and than you have the gall to claim that he does not represent your [right-wing] views? Get real, he is your true leader and his fuckups are all your fault.

#22     Apr 11, 2006
  3. Keep repeating upon taking each pill:

"He is not in my head. He didn't get to me."

#23     Apr 11, 2006
  4. You would construe commenting on those self proclaimed Christians who ignore the words of Christ to practice throwing stones at those they judge to be sinners as hate speech?

Fascinating....

Why it is not sufficient for the Christians to live their own lives, by walking in Christ's shoes, on His path....that they need to direct so much of their attention to the lives of others and the way they live.....are they really so free of Sin that they need to work on the Sins of their fellow man?

That's the question.

Same true for Muslims, Jews, etc.

Where the Hell did live and let live go?

I mean, I can understand the Nazis and their perverse desire for a "Perfect Race" but those who claim to follow Christ acting as judge, jury, and wanna be executioners?

#24     Apr 11, 2006
  5. "You would construe commenting on those self proclaimed Christians who ignore the words of Christ to practice throwing stones at those they judge to be sinners as hate speech?"

by the same rubric that printing a picture of mohammed with bombs in his turban, that was obviously aimed at muslims (not mohammed himself) was construed by many to be hateful

but please read my post again

****************I*************** did not say ********I********** considered it hate speech

i said that it could be

i would appreciate a little more reading comprehension. if you read my post, you will see that *i* said *i* liked the cartoon

this is not about *me* or *you*. it's about political speech. i realize that for many, there is a (too sadly) infantile desire to cross the personal with the political. i am speaking political concepts here, not my personal feelings

*i* don't consider it hate speech.

hth

#25     Apr 11, 2006
  6. My comments go to the homophobic hate filled Christians, who, though fully sinful by nature according to Jesus Christ, devote more time to railing against what they judge to be the sins of others than they do praying to God for forgiveness and redemption.....

#26     Apr 11, 2006
  7. "His constituency. You know, right-wingers like you who nominated him twice to represent THEM not Z10, who have supported all (ALL ALL ALL) his policies for 6 years and 75% of whom still approve his job performance"

rubbish.

i voted for bush twice. i do not support anywhere NEAR all of his policies.

furthermore, even a cursory reading of (for example) The Weekly Standard, National Review, etc. show that many many many bush supporters (ie people who voted for him and support his presidency) do not support anywhere near 100% of his policies (or his performance ) for that matter

just as there was PLENTY of criticism of Clinton from the left (and certainly from progressives a la vandenheuvel from The Nation), there is tons of criticism of bush from the right

i strongly disagree with bush on matters such as : Pro-Choice (i am. he's not), immigration, gun control (he's way too weak), racial preferences (ditto), unrestrained spending (he spends too much) , marijuana decriminalization (he's against it. i'm for it) etc. etc. etc.

it is a total and utter myth that those on the right (i am a right moderate with libertarian leanings) support him unquestioningly or all his policies, or certainly his performance

this is a meme i constantly see repeated in the leftist leaning publications that is simply utter rubbish. do you guys even READ any commentators from the right? there is TONS of opposition to many of bush's policies,and his performance.

your statements are simply non-factual.

i voted for him because i thought he was the better choice, considering all the factors i look for. i thought clinton was a decent president. heck, even William F. Buckley had some very nice things to say about clinton recently

this false dichotomy (us vs. them) and this bogus unity that you seem to think exists as some sort of rightwing republican monolith is absurd.

spend some time reading viewpoints from the right (i spend tons reading those from the left) and you will see plenty of dischord, disagreement, and robust debate. for example, national review, the conservative flagship has been pro-mj decrim for DECADES.

i cannot think of any presidential candidate who is anywhere near 100% in agreement wiht my policy stances, nor will one ever exist. that is the reality of politics in a pluralistic society.

#27     Apr 11, 2006
  8. Zzzzz, who on ET fits this category?

Surely you must be able to name names, otherwise you'd just be ranting for the mere sake of ranting, and we know you'd never do that...

#28     Apr 11, 2006
  9. smallfil

smallfil

I can't help but, laugh when liberal left wingers whine and cry about this and that.
    Take France for instance, I dare any liberal left winger to live in France for 5 years.
    You don't have to be a genius that while, liberals were pointing to France as a panacea----it never was!!!
    Take NAFTA, a product of Clinton and the big labor unions did not care then. Now, when tens of millions of jobs (the good paying ones) are gone----they whine and cry again!!!
    Take this Immigration thing----this is a political thing for the liberal left to troll for votes no less but, wait till the consequences come----I bet you the same whiners are going to complain that the wages for most everyone is "even" going lower. That health services very hard to get even if you pay for it!!!
    In California where I am from, where emergency rooms are filled----if you get into an accident (Does any fool think they are immune from accidents or even just serious ailment???)----there is a good chance you will die!!! The emergency rooms are full (due to a lot of unisured using the service). The "irony" of it is you might have health insurance but, you will die!!! Liberals think real deep----your family member or you could be next!!!! Then, who are you going to blame??? And you clowns want health insurance for everyone???
    At the expense for poor Average Joe who has to pay for it slaving away at an 8 to 5 job with kids of his own????

#29     Apr 11, 2006
  10. kissanmakeup + kingcobra = ZZZZZzzzzz = moonbat

#30     Apr 12, 2006