Typical Right-Wing Radio Host

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 10, 2006.

1. You got me wrong. George Bush should be serving time in a federal prison. AS far as I am concerned he is part of the problem, is the problem. And actually I didn't say anything about a regressive party, but only a web site . . .

I think you meant his best laid plans of mice and morons came North . . .:D

#11     Apr 11, 2006
  2. Cesko

Cesko

ZZZzzzzzzz
    Why do you worry about right-wingers? When illegals get their amnesty they are gonna become potential huge voting block in your preferred direction. So here you have it. In 10 years there is going to be another 10 milion illegals. They are going to get amnesty too.
    I start to believe in this scenario since Americans are way too soft to actually do anything about it. They will undo themselves just like Romans did with helpful hand of barbarians.

Then you and your kind can rejoice.

#12     Apr 11, 2006
  3. Cesko

Cesko

What's so right-wing about Bush?? Because he calls himself Republican? You still believe in labels they assign to themselves? He is your kind.
    Actually, he cut taxes but that's about everything right-wing he has done.

#13     Apr 11, 2006
  4. Bush is my kind?

Bwaahaaaaahaaaahaaa.......

#14     Apr 11, 2006
  5. maxpi

maxpi

If you shot an immigrant would you not just be doing a job that nobody else wanted to do, namely controlling the border? Same thing for the immigrant when he cleans a toilet in the US. Seems like it balances out to me. jk :)

#15     Apr 11, 2006
  6. zzzz.... i liked your cartoon but let's compare and contrast

in america you have the right to print that stuff, even if it is arguably "hateful" towards christians and christianity

that would arguably run afoul of many speech codes in europe, not to mention if you did the same thing with mohammed instead of jesus you could incite massive rioting. not like it hasn't happened before

that';s why we are BETTER

we encourage open debate. we don't let govt. step in and be the arbiter of what speech is acceptable

but clearly what you posted could be construed by many christians as "hate speech". frankly, i say even it is - it's still constitutionally protected

#16     Apr 11, 2006
  7. that last sentence should read "even IF it is"

typo

#17     Apr 11, 2006
  8. Yes, I too see definate parallels between ZZZzzzzzzz & George W. Bush

#18     Apr 11, 2006
  9. Arnie

Arnie

Hey guys, ease up on Z. He has only these pitiful posts to sustain him, as his party STILL doesn't have any plans to tackle the really tough problems this country faces. He can only relish in anothers misfortune....the truest sign of a lefty. :D

#19     Apr 11, 2006
  10. Let's see... Bush is a collectivist, mysticism believing dry-drunk who dodged serving in Viet Nam, and never admits when he's made a mistake. ZTroll on the other hand...

#20     Apr 11, 2006