Typical CNN- feel bad for the rapists not the victim

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Mar 18, 2013.

1. I think that was Hillary

#11     Mar 18, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

LOL. You know you're not making any sense AK.

It's always a big advantage for the boxer who has the ref throwing a few punches to the back of his opponent's head.

Crowley was admittedly a huge mistake by the PDC.

#12     Mar 18, 2013
  3. Except they haven't admitted anything and they won't. They are above all control apparently. The commission, composed of 90% liberals, decides who will control the most important events of the election season.

Republicans take it like the cowardly bitches they are.

#13     Mar 19, 2013
  4. hughb

hughb

#14     Mar 20, 2013
  5. I think we have 4 elements to this case.

1) Underage drinking. Authorities could pursue adults who provided alcohol.

2) The fact that no one came to this girls assistance and let the assault continue.

3) The use of social media. Photo's, video, tweeting and texting.

4) The jock culture. Star athletes that believe the coach, the school, adults will back them up, whether in the academic dept or criminal acts.

The author is sympathetic to the athletes. Perhaps she is acting as the devils advocate to get her point across but failed. At least I think she failed.

We just went through the sexual abuse of the "jock culture" with Penn State. The author could have made a good case for jock culture begining in High School.

The author may be only writing the sentiments of many of the supporters of the athletic dept. If this is the case then society really needs to evaluate how we regard "Star" athletes, sports programs, coaches. and school administrators.

#15     Mar 20, 2013
  6. This is purely racial. Does anyone think if the guys had been white skinheads we would have been treated to this display of sympathy for them?

And what about the parents? Of course they are upset their meal tickets are going to prison, but you would think they would have been mortified at what these animals had done. Instead, they brushed it off basically. No doubt the victim will be getting threats.

This is the rap culture, one approved by our president I might add, that treats women as "ho's" and "bitches", and empowers men to act like animals. Then they are shocked when they are called to account.

#16     Mar 20, 2013
  7. Imo, sexual violence in the black community is pervasive and ordinary. Oh a white girl got raped..ho hum reaction probably due the fact black women if they haven't been assaulted more than likely know someone who has.

#17     Mar 20, 2013
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Apparently what CNN did was so crazy the onion actually did a fake news piece exactly like it three years ago.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zWLJZw9Ws-g?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#18     Mar 20, 2013