Types of traders here..... where do you stand??? Dare to find out?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by lilduckling, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Opinion and tabulation by one unknown person is as useful and scientific as alchemy

#11     Jul 6, 2008
  2. just an observation, why shoot the messenger?

#12     Jul 7, 2008
  3. eagle

eagle

Hmmm! I have to disagree with you. I bet there's a lot of A on ET. A stands for Arguing. :D

#13     Jul 7, 2008

4. As you said in the OP:

A revealing observation of these posts made through Freudian eyes has now revealed the types of people we have in this board...

...I too, your pin feathered CNA, now bring you these enlightening results of the kind of traders we have here.

Since when is the messenger the one who created the message?

#14     Jul 7, 2008
  5. What are you? ET Gestapo for ET post examination?

#15     Jul 7, 2008
  6. in the same way Kinsey reported his stats..... he was still just the messenger of what was going on was he not?

#16     Jul 7, 2008
  7. C- kid

C- kid

lil duckling

I don't get to say this often on ET,

but your post showed to me that you are my fucking equal

congratulations

people like us are able to put the two and two together

and I just know you would do better than Bush as president

not joking at all

#17     Jul 8, 2008
  8. well acording to Jack Hershey im a dummy. Im too stupid to read, and i failed his yarn test. It strings of yarn dipped in wax..... or something like that..... the man's mind is just light years ahead

#18     Jul 8, 2008
  9. Arguing amongst fellow traders is fun.

Our personalities are such that we think we know what's best and we don't get along with a whole lot of people, so it's one of the best ways we have of communicating.

You have no idea the information that is share here via arguments ... :cool:

#19     Jul 8, 2008

10. spoken by the Wal-Mart employee/trader wannabe who:

-- recently started a thread that he was going to quit trading because he didn't know what he was doing (and would stop posting)

-- then 2 weeks later, started another thread claiming it was not hard to make a living off a $5000 account

-- then (our penniless Walmart employee) said this stupid thing to someone else about claiming unemployment benefits:

Quote from 4DTrader: "Why the fuck do you claim the pitifully little unemployment money while you are making money trading? It doesn't make sense."

So, that says enough about your opinions and judgment...

#20     Jul 10, 2008