Tyler Bollhorn's Stockscores

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CanadianBoy, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Has anyone used it? I would appreciate the input.

Thanks in advance

2. Bootsie

Bootsie

I've been a member for 10 years. I have some likes and dislikes... his daily scanner is very nice and has made me some good coin over the years, but he's been talking about getting some real time software for a looooong time now. No real time abilities yet.... His fees for new members are now ridiculous considering the service(s) you get. I paid the old fees and have been grandfathered in... so I'm lucky in that regard. I don't think he has a 30 day trial as I've tried to get some friends on to try it. They opted not to go ahead and buy without a test drive... and I don't blame them. He's a very good trader from what I can tell but he's never in the online chat so no one seems to know much about his positions. His theory of market behaviour and teachings is all TA based but when he details charts in examples he's using, there is much more going on which he doesn't detail in any of his courses. He has always been helpful with questions when I've emailed him... but he is quite elusive on many levels. IMHO, a very good service for novices but not for advanced traders.

PM me if you have any specific questions