TWTR <-- Dead Meat

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by kmiklas, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Doesn't fit. They did nothing wrong.

#11     Jan 11, 2021
  2. kmiklas

kmiklas

It's not about "right" or "wrong," as these are subjective--your "right" may be my "wrong."

It's about Freedom of Speech... and allowing all voices to be heard.

#12     Jan 11, 2021
    Nobert, ffs1001 and TimtheEnchanter like this.
  3. #13     Jan 11, 2021
  4. Trump et al have freedom of speech. Twitter is not obligated to be complicit with their bullshit.

#14     Jan 11, 2021
    VPhantom, DiceAreCast, slugar and 2 others like this.
  5. Don't waste your energy. Your thread got infiltrated by commies so quickly it's not even funny. They only hear what they want to hear and like to scream loudly when their talking points get quickly disabled.

#15     Jan 11, 2021
    ET180, TimtheEnchanter and zghorner like this.
  6. themickey

themickey

It's like the ignore feature on ET, if some people are unpleasant enough or talk nonsense continually or talk too much, they go on ignore because life is about pleasure, not about putting up with pain.
    'Free speech', baloney. The media have free speech and spout nonsense, therefore switch it off.

#16     Jan 11, 2021
  7. Not to mention morons. Welcome.

#17     Jan 11, 2021
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

fuck your feelings. I would support the banning of anyone who advocates violence.

do you support ISIS on Twitter? I’m sure you do. What about sharing classified information? You would support that too?

#18     Jan 11, 2021
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Cry me a river; Trump is mentally ill. I second the motion; fuck your feelings.

#19     Jan 11, 2021
    VPhantom, slugar and Cuddles like this.
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You are deeply delusional. All I see these days is Trump and his base whining. Nobody cares; grow up and educate yourself.

#20     Jan 11, 2021
    VPhantom and slugar like this.