TWS still slow, freezing, and really annoying

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by conor1111, Feb 6, 2020.

1. conor1111

conor1111

Is anyone else still having problems with TWS, everything was fine until yesterday morning. ive restarted and used all the latest updates but its still crap. its ok for a while but still way slower than it was before the updates. theres lags on zooming in on charts or moving between tickers or tabs on the bottom. even the clock cant keep up time, it keeps freezing and jumping 5 seconds. is there any way to get the old version back?, i honestly cant use this version, it might be ok for a while then it just lags

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

Go back to the stable addition. Extend the login box, choose stable, then apply.

conor1111 likes this.
  3. conor1111

conor1111

Perfect, thanks very much

4. ET180

ET180

Never had any problems with TWS recently. However, Mobile TWS was slow to submit option limit orders this morning. Have not really experienced that before.

5. El_Cubano

El_Cubano

Even after today's rollback something is still different than before and I have performance issues. I'll have to stick with the old ugly stable for now

6. Eff these guys. They new release butchered all my presets.

7. El_Cubano

El_Cubano

Aside from the unpredictability of the quality between releases the thing that really irks me is that they keep tweaking/updating things that nobody is asking for while long standing glitches and feature requests continue undressed.

8. I have multiple bug tickets from over FOUR years ago that were acknowledged (and replicated on their end after sending a million screenshots) but never fixed.

But thank GOD that "Cash Quantity" column keeps showing up in the middle of everything, completely unwanted. Not sure what I'd do without it!

9. El_Cubano

El_Cubano

Or how about the new fancy colorful fundamentals explorer they just introduced thats wastes a ton of space and delivers LESS information. But it sure does look pretty

10. Arnie

Arnie

I'm on 979.3e and it's working fine.
    I'm running a on computer I built in 2013.
    The only problems I've had, and this was a few days ago, was TSLA slow to load chart.

#10     Feb 7, 2020