TWS software update -- all fonts too big now. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by d0rian, Feb 4, 2020.

1. dst

dst Interactive Brokers

Sorry about performance issues (and font sizing); see my post in a separate thread - I'd like to fix this. Can you please upload your bundle via Help - Upload Diagnostics, please add note "re ET issue with performance and font sizing" and PM me your first 4 letters of your user name. Thank you.

#21     Feb 5, 2020
  2. Anyone having any API order/execution problems this morning? The order status acks are taking forever to report. I went back to the stable version and got the same behaviour.

#22     Feb 12, 2020
  3. d0rian

d0rian

My STABLE version OK (order submission is, at least) -- still broken on "LATEST" build, confirmed by chat reps. No ETA on when they'll push a fix to LATEST; they say it's patched in BETA build but i haven't tested it and probably wont.

#23     Feb 12, 2020
  4. Yes, the beta seems to be working back as normal. Very sloppy from IB.

#24     Feb 12, 2020
  5. zdave83

zdave83

Where is IB posting daily updates on this issue ? The last update in this thread appears to be from Feb 5th.

#25     Feb 12, 2020
  6. El_Cubano

El_Cubano

Shits all over the place. Call out one issue or instability. Oh, it's fixed in latest, go use that. Call out an issue or instability there... Go back to stable. It's like there are multiple people/teams just submitting stuff and not communicating... Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing

#26     Feb 12, 2020
  7. Does anyone know any way to download a specific stable desktop version which does not update itself every time at start up? I know you can specify one of three options: stable, latest and beta, but this is not what I am asking.

#27     Feb 12, 2020
  8. El_Cubano

El_Cubano

You can download the offline installer that won't update.

But as has been discussed in other thread you can't download older versions that were more stable. Just the current version.

Just look for offline installer

#28     Feb 12, 2020
  9. OK,thanks.i will try that as soon as the current version stabilises

#29     Feb 12, 2020
  10. El_Cubano

El_Cubano

That's my plan too. Soon as I find a version I like I'll download and hold on to offline installer

#30     Feb 12, 2020