TWS Quirk

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by mjt, Aug 30, 2001.

1. mjt

mjt

I'm having a problem with the most recent TWS build. I can't describe exactly what I'm doing, but I click on a price, right click for transmit, and instead I get a message that I can't delete the row. Whenever this happens, the row above somehow gets highlighted. I realize I'm hitting something wrong, but I never had this problem with previous builds. It takes about 5 seconds to get out of this. This only happens on occasion, but I missed a good entry today because of this. Anyone else run into this problem? Def?

2. dlincke

dlincke

Are you sure you're not highlighting several rows at once? In that case right-clicking gives you the option of deleting that cluster of rows provided there's no order lines attached to any of the market data lines. This feature was added in a recent build.

Dave

3. mjt

mjt

I may be doing just that. I really don't know how to prevent doing this; I'm sure my hand is just slipping a millimeter when I right click. I don't see any way of not making this mistake on occasion. I guess I'd like info on how I can disable this, or something. I can't imagine I'm the only one this happens to; it's happened on more than one occasion.

4. def

def Sponsor

I haven't head of other complaints (i asked the help desk here). However, if you still have the problem and happen to see this now, try a chat. I'll alert the help desk to your question and perhaps they can isolate what is happening