TWS price alerts suddenly disappeared

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by helpme_please, Sep 8, 2019.

1. S2019

S2019

I am managing several IB Accounts. I am experiencing the same problem with all accounts: All Alerts/Notifications disappeared. They worked the last time on September 8th. It took me quite some time to set all alerts up. I contacted IB support with the request to restore my alerts (I am no dreamer and not really expecting this to happen. But it would be the right thing for a customer oriented company to do.) Does anyone have got a usefull reply from support? I am shocked to read, that the alerts/notifications were deleted several times. That's f***ing annoying. I hope the problem with disappearing alerts/notification is fixed? Would hate to invest time only to see the alerts disappear again.

#21     Sep 26, 2019
  2. El_Cubano

El_Cubano

I never contacted them about the issue because frankely I was too lazy and didn't have that many alerts setup. But its for sure annoying. Please update with what they say.

#22     Sep 26, 2019
  3. S2019

S2019

I just received the reply from IB: "The open GTC Alerts were canceled in the first week of Sep 2019 because they were not recovered overnight by the IBKR system after the midnight system refresh. Unfortunately there is no way to copy a canceled Alert so you will have to re-create each Alert. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. "

#23     Sep 26, 2019