TWS mystic last login and login failure

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by NoMoreOptions, Apr 2, 2004.

1. TWS keeps showing mystic last login which I don't know where it comes from. What's wrong. I am worried.

Also I usually cannot login until several times later. What happens. I am worried.

2. no one cares

3. whady mean? It's hairy. It's pain in the ass.

4. what is going on... I CANNOT LOG IN to TWS~
    IcE
    :cool:

5. shyhh

shyhh

can't log in too. Says wrong password ???

6. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

IB is having massive system problems this morning......today should take the cake for them

7. JORGE

JORGE

I have been getting logged in and out all morning

8. shyhh

shyhh

i went on to update my TWS and manage to login. Don't know if this is cause of the problem

9. It happens to me now when I update tws to the latest version. What cures it for me is creation of a new shortcut on desktop. If I update and use the old shortcut it brings up login screen and let's me put the login information in but it just sits there after I hit enter.

To solve it after next update delete old shortcut and go to start programs and create new shortcut on desktop.

John

10. One day I had a similar problem - when trying to login the TWS would just retry logins ad nauseaum. Then I typed in a wrong password just as a longshot, and thereafter the correct login went smoothly. I tried entering 20+ logins before that; it could be a coincidence, but who knows.
    €0.02 :)

#10     Apr 2, 2004