tws 980 has bug

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by trend2009, Aug 27, 2020.

1. only show 33 trades in the trade log window, no scroll bar to show more. Anyone notices this?

2. 931

Its normal. It probably was designed that way.
    You dont have the right to see further back.

Only the server that makes people broke has the right, aka broker.

Also, 33 is freemason number.
    I wouldnot be surprised if the brokerage beneficiary s are bunch of fee-masons.

If it would be by me to decide id say 33 is too much info, id only show 12 profitable trades and hide all losses by all means nessecary.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    traderslair and jys78 like this.
  3. JSOP

JSOP

Create a message in the Message Centre to ask IB about this. Sometimes there are functionalities that do not work properly with a new version. Sometimes they changed how something used to work in the new version and we just don't know how to use it.

4. Millionaire

Millionaire

IB hinting that you are over trading.

ET180 likes this.
  5. i did

6. JSOP

JSOP

Keep us posted with what they found.

7. qlai

qlai

There’s always a config option that’s impossible to find. I think I had similar problems and they said to switch to Classic to change the parameter, it will automatically change Mosaic.

8. El_Cubano

El_Cubano

TWS has so many little quality of life things that if implemented would make so many people happier. But as it stands now all I see are new TWS updates download and nothing changes. At best what happens is my platform fluctuates from somewhat ok stable to shit when a bad update comes out...then reverted back to somewhat ok stable.

tommcginnis likes this.