TWS - 3 Questions

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Backsight, May 5, 2019.

1. Backsight

Backsight

Hello,

I have 2 questions regarding TWS;
    1. I like to trade using the ichimoku cloud, but it seems to slow down TWS alot, like moving my mouse around the chart I notice it's lagging, if I remove the ichimoku cloud it's back being more responsive, I upgraded the memory allocation to 2000mb in the global configuration but it didn't help... any ideas?
    2. Is there a way to have a full crosshair in RSI and MACD indicators? Like have the horizontal line on it...
    3. Is there a way to import my watchlists I create on TWS to IBKR mobile? Like the watchlist shared among the different platforms?
    thanks for the help!

2. I would suggest you spend some money and get a professional charting program to trade.

IBRex&me user likes this.
  3. Humble suggestion is to use a separate charting program. TWS is just slightly bad enough to be painful.

IBRex&me user and Risepoint1879 like this.
  4. I Invest with IB too but I use TC2000, with IB datafeed. Costs you about 30bucks a month, saves alot of stress. You can still use TWS screeners which are superb. TWS has many many flaws regarding charting.

IBRex&me user likes this.
  5. how do you use the IB screeners? btw, l trade only US options, so like to screen for high liquidity, high volatility options