two ohio WOMEN and a boy murdered

Discussion in 'Politics' started by loza, Nov 21, 2010.

1. JamesL

JamesL

Figured you couldn't.

#11     Nov 21, 2010
  2. Cotton

Cotton

Typical liberal bs. Throw out any outrageous crap to denegrate the religious base and hope that something sticks, whether its true or not.

#12     Nov 21, 2010
  3. loza

loza Guest

The perp is obviously a sick person, but the victims lived without a male in the highly wooded, secluded area which is often invitation for trouble. OK, perhaps they were "friends" and not gay, but I question the wisdom of such a lifestyle, it is tragic and I am not blaming the victims only trying to find some answers. It will take months before he perhaps if ever would confess and shed the light why he killed them all and let the girl live, maybe he thought in his sick mind that he was "saving" her from her family. You just don't know and my theory is just as good as anybody's at this point.

#13     Nov 21, 2010
  4. JamesL

JamesL

"Joe Pejsa, the uncle of Herrmann's former live-in boyfriend, said the family believed someone was watching them before they were killed by a man in camouflage. He said they would see him sitting on a stump across the street."

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ily-hollow-tree

More likely he waited until the male was no longer a presence to strike. Why did he not kill the 13 yr old girl? This crime has more to do with criminal adduction of a minor than anything else. The other victims were an inconvenience. Which is probably closer to reality than your broad-brush association.

BTW, what do you have against lesbian couples, since you are here "questioning the wisdom of such a lifestyle"?

#14     Nov 21, 2010
  5. loza

loza Guest

I believe in traditional family. role models for boys and girls include a male and female in the household. I am not against gays or lesbians but fully aware of the damage the lack of a intact family has plagued this country. A butch and a girl lesbo couple is NO substitute for a real family. Anyways, the truth will come out and whether I am right or wrong I stand by this.

#15     Nov 21, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's probably Bush's fault.

#16     Nov 21, 2010
  7. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

[​IMG]

#17     Nov 21, 2010
  8. Hey, I can speculate too. Perhaps the women were Palin supporters and the man just didnt want them voting for Palin in 2012. If so, this is the job of some liberal nut job on the far left of the spectrum.

#18     Nov 21, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

This BS post, weakly attempting to smear the right, also happens to be a counter post to a half dozen like it over the past year that attempted to smear the left.

#19     Nov 21, 2010