Two More Buys! Entr & Catm

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Oct 26, 2010.

1. DaveyD-- just sO you know I sold BW!

UPDATES*

We are perfectly positioned here in ENTR it's back above $9.00 and looking North.

CATM crushed earnings and looks good as well at $17.90 I expect low $20's next week.

COGO (from another thread) did a nice job too and although it's not moving as I would of liked this is another great hold through X-mas.

Cogo Group, Inc. Reports 2010 Third Quarter Results: Revenue Exceeds $100 Million for the First Time in Cogo's History

My only Boo Boo was not pouncing on EPAY. That one is getting away from me as it was added to a small cap index... kind of caught sleeping on that one even while I've been charting carefully...

Play These Names for $'s Talk to you all next week!

peace~ stoney

#11     Nov 5, 2010
  2. daveyd72

daveyd72

ENTR acting real nice lately. I think the big boys are starting to accumulate this little gem...

Happy Holidays...

Davey D

#12     Dec 9, 2010
  3. Yes Mr D!

ENTR starting to move FAST.

Quite frankly although still a rock on a chart I'm terribly upset with CATM and may sell today.

Don't forget EBIX. That's next to blast off... we have layed these out like mines to go off sequentially.~stoney

#13     Dec 9, 2010
  4. SELLING ENTR !
    I have a personal target of $12.50, it's close enough.

What a nice trade this has been. The other stock mentioned in this thread I got bored of and booted but it's up a buck so this yet another tight thread.

I am buying NOVA and not for a bagel NVMI 1000 shares @ $8.10 area.
    Been watching the name of this Israeli tech stk and they got a nice order this morning that should help continue an powerful uptrend.

peace ~stoney

#14     Dec 22, 2010
  5. daveyd72

daveyd72

Happy Holidays... Again, great find on ENTR, I'm still holding a small position. Thanks to you I made some good money on this baby...

To all who don't appreciate Stoney... Take a look at his calls over the last four months, I wish I followed more of them.

STONEY IS THE MAN.....

Davey D

#15     Jan 12, 2011