Two More Buys and That's It!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Ah my wife is screaming at me! So behind sched.....
    folks I bought AKNS the solar panel roof guys.... just a hunch I've been impressed with this stock all along the trading patterns, it's off it's high and their is a Cannacord Adams green building summit going on and maybe someone says something about these roof panel guys... It's a great chart pattern folks coming out of a 4 week base and with a little head & shoulder think going on... This is most certainly a layup to $9 1/2 - $11.00 and at $7.80 on a VERY boring day worth the shot in my view.... Ok honey coming. just one more thing...

The other stock is a monster Titan I had a different titan in my account which is confusing and I just sold it to buy this Titan and Etrade is so jammed up about I'll get a 90 day restriction if I sell before 3 days.... so you know I'm thinking long term but I'm also thinking exactly how portfolio managers do this titan TWI is a tire company that makes the HUGE tires for the big mining equipment... a nice sector to be an outragous chart $1 to $30 a Hedge Funds delight and I'm in there buying now.... well they are possibly merging with an European subsiderary so check the newsflow but the result if it happens would save them a lot of money it's a " synergy " play....

That's it I promise I know I've been buying and posting a lot. let's let AKNS TWI CEGE & CPST carry the load for us now as we go back to sticking our head in the sand. GOT TO GO! YES DEAR Ct CALLS!!!!~ stoney