Two GIANT steps to stop the oil

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

There is no point in debating against you, you are completely unwilling to answer simple questions so we can not have an intelectually honest debate. Instead of talking about governments role you shift it to how corporations are evil, when you decide to have logical debates let me know, until then just quit talking. I presented you 2 scenarios based on government spending and you were totally unwilling to answer the question.

#31     Jun 4, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

Here is your response from the thread entitled... more hypocrisy from the right wing....

Sure seems like you are taking that exact defense, when you persecute bush on this thread for corporate tax cuts, then instead of answering the quetion you talk about the evils of corporations, as opposed to answering my question.

#32     Jun 4, 2010
  3. maxpi

maxpi

Always with the accusing!!

#33     Jun 4, 2010
  4. maxpi

maxpi

it takes a complete suspension of reason to be a liberal in the first place. You expect a rational argument out of one??

#34     Jun 4, 2010
  5. Your "debate technique" is to manufacture false quotes...

...and you probably think you are winning...

I am not interested in answering your false dichotomy question...

Try that on someone else who wants to play your game of jacks...

#35     Jun 4, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Then why dont you priovide me with all the quotes which i have provied that are false.... I am more than willing to argue over these supposed fake quotes. I beg of you to provide me with falsified quotes.

#36     Jun 5, 2010
  7. You falsely quoted me below:

Hello

06-04-10 06:21 PM

There is no point in debating against you, you are completely unwilling to answer simple questions so we can not have an intelectually honest debate. Instead of talking about governments role you shift it to how corporations are evil, when you decide to have logical debates let me know, until then just quit talking. I presented you 2 scenarios based on government spending and you were totally unwilling to answer the question.

Quote from OPTIONAL777:

I am full of useless nonsense.......

p.s. Why don't you learn to use Firefox with the Google toolbar installed and spell check turned on. At least it will help you to not look like an illiterate goon...the content that makes you look stupid...they can't help with that.

#37     Jun 5, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

You got me.... BAM didnt even see it coming, now why dont you tell me which side you take on my original question, i am still curious, i would have thought you were smart enough to determine the fact that i was screwing with you given the fact that it was on the same page in the same thread, but i guess not, apparently you are dumber than rock.

#38     Jun 5, 2010
  9. "You got me...."

No...you got yourself.

#39     Jun 5, 2010
  10. Bullshit. Trickle down "economics" is all about laissez-faire and the invisible hand. Incentivizing capital investment or employment is legitimate hands-on economic policy. Don't try to legitimize bullshit voodoo laissez-faire invisible hand trickle crap by associating it with legitimate and sound fiscal policy.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2865811&highlight=majored#post2865811

Wait, let me guess. A correspondence school that requires no exams and gives credits for life experience?

[​IMG]

#40     Jun 13, 2010