Two Buys For Now- IRDM & URGN

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, May 30, 2018.

1. LYB Price Analysis:

Feb 14 LYB $112 High

Feb 23 LYB $111 High

March 9 LYB $112 High

March 21 LYB and $111 is broken DOWN.

Bottom at $99.

5/10 and we are back to $112

5/29 $111 Holds

Today testing (surprise) $111.<----

#41     Jun 19, 2018
  2. If you ask people to list institutions that have done a lot for the environment, they might not think of the petrochemical industry, but they’d be overlooking significant contributions from some major chemical producers. Lyondell Chemical Company is a case in point.

Lyondell is one of the world’s 10 largest chemical manufacturers, with 2006 revenues of $20.9 billion, and for over two decades it has been bringing environmentally safer products to market.

https://www.lyondellbasell.com/glob...adian-paint-and-coatings-association-3347.pdf

#42     Jun 19, 2018
  3. Not sure how that jives with this:
    LyondellBasell (NYSE:LYB), one of the world's largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies, has broken ground on the first commercialHyperzonepolyethylene (PE) plant at itsLa Porte, Texas, complex. The plant will be capable of producing 1.1 billion pounds (500,000 metric tons) of high density polyethylene (HDPE) annually and will employ LyondellBasell's new proprietaryHyperzonePE technology that provides enhanced material performance. Startup of the plant is planned for 2019.

LYB Dead on $111. Is This the Buy point?

#43     Jun 19, 2018
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

OK. Good enough. thnx

#44     Jun 19, 2018
  5. Good Morning Everyone THIS WILL BE OUR LAST TRADING DAY OF THE SUMMER!!!!!

I've woken up pretty clear headed on what to do today.

1- We are going to finally buy IMMU. This is a biotech play and a clear case of me MISSING $4 UPSIDE.. charting and making pretty lines as it goes up and up and up... Then of course they dropped that dreaded Bio management trick: The secondary... How many times have we seen this! OUT goes the fast money SWOOSH goes the stock down $2 and away the fun idea of the summer.... the stock languishes... Not this one it quickly retook it's loss and so it sits today at the CLOSING of it's secondary @$24... the announcing of which has acted as a tether for the name it has not gone down over the past few days and my bet is Now having raised all this money it's UP UP UP.-

2- Waiting on some research on LYB.

3- I'm going to move three names I already own into the ET Portfolio:
    A) Sony SNE B) WPC This is a REIT C) GWPH This is a Biotech bet on POT and the best safest way to play the trend.- stoney

#45     Jun 20, 2018

6. UPDATE** IMMU looks like it may print $26.30 today that's up $2 since yesterday... I'm sorry I'm taking it Back OUT of the portfolio! /// Still waiting on LYB.

GWPH-> You need to be in this name.

SNY-> Roared to life yesterday

SPOT-> I bought this on the IPO day I honestly have no idea where I own it or how the stock is doing but it probably should be in any portfolio from here....- stoney

#46     Jun 21, 2018
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Stoney...
    Did a little research on the FDA website... GW Pharma's (future cash cow) Epidiolex is due for a decision on or by June 27th. From everything I have read its looking good. The only issues are with the liver, but these (liver enzymes) can be monitored upon treatment by the physician.
    July $150 Calls are $9.40. Hmmmm
    more to follow.

EDIT: Heres an SA article. https://seekingalpha.com/article/4182939-d-day-approaches-gw-pharma

The well-regarded Evaluate Pharma reckons epidiolex will be one of 2018's top ten most valuable drug launches. They put a figure of sales running at US$1 billion by 2022. Analysts, in general, have a very wide range of annual value for the company. These range from US$200 million to US$2 billion.

EDIT 2: Investor presentation. http://ir.gwpharm.com/static-files/e7afbad8-ab2c-4c8a-8e21-b9d3a7d36c70

Good find Stoney!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    #47     Jun 21, 2018
  8. 2018 SUMMER ELITE TRADING PORTFOLIO

IRDM. - Satellite Compamy/ Communications

URGN. - Israel Biotech that specializes in novel therapies for urological pathologies.

TGODF.- The Green Organic Dutchman/ Canadian Pot stock

VRNT. - This company is hard to describe.

SNY. - Sony all things gaming and Entertainment.

GWPH.- This stock should be $50 higher NEXT month.

WPC. - I'm a REIT. I have a very reliable and large dividend & my stk price goes up.

SPOT.- Recent music stream IPO I'm sure you all already know.

>>>> Ok We Have EIGHT names, that might be it >>>>

Goal) Hold 1 Year // Blow away market.

I head to the Ct woods shortly to decompress so I won't be micromanaging things. If all goes well with the painting of my NYC apartment I ought to be able to put this computer set up back together end of Aug. I will check in then with the hope that we are doing well.

As Birds feed and Bees fly and Private Gardens multiply. As kid goes to camp. And match lights lamp. As smoke rings corn on the cob and tomatoes and blueberries and steaks...summer things. Laps in a pool. Back and forth. Watermelon ball. If you have to ask you don't have a pool. An outside speaker, an urge to be young again. I'll dance if I want to. I'll dance if I want to. Basketball. Rock walls. Plants to save. Today is the Day. Every day. No more negativity.- stoney

#48     Jun 21, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Looks like GWPH got their weed based med approved by the FDA.
    Great news for kids with a (previously uncontrollable) type of Epilepsy.
    Stock sold off 5% though.
    Makes about as much sense as anything.
    $142

#49     Jun 25, 2018
  10. kj5159

kj5159

I usually don't give any credence to analyst upgrades or downgrades but in the biotech/pharma space I have found that Opco typically has good insights.

#50     Jun 25, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.