Two Buys For Now- IRDM & URGN

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, May 30, 2018.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Friggin NICE bounceback on CRSP. Went from $54 last week back to $63 today. Editas and NTLA did the same % wise. Solid find Stoney.

#31     Jun 18, 2018
  2. Big moves for big people!!! I CALLED THIS DECLINE TO THE FREAKIN' DAY VAN!!! I TOLD YOU ALL I COME ON HERE AT ET AND THE MARKET GOES DOWN EVERY TIME. SPREAD SHEETS HAVE BEEN MADE ABOUT THIS.... IN FACT I ALSO POSTED ON SEEKING ALPHA IN PHILIP DICK'S COLUMN PREDICTED THIS:::: AND I CAN FIND THAT -- SOLEY BECAUSE I HAVE A GREAT GAIN IN ALONG TERM HOLDING THAT I NEED JUST ANOTHER DAY OR TWO TO REALIZE..... THAT'S ALL I NEED!!!!!!!! 1 MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!THAt'S HOW I KNEW!!!!! I'm fired up folks, I'm emotional. I'm a year older today....I'm taking revenge today!!!!

I know I know Stoney you fool, you bought a stock yesterday you are addicted!!!!! BUT I SOLD A BUNCH TOO!!!! ALL MY SEMI'S I'm right. I',M wrong I'm right!!!! I've got a REIT I got to figure out.... WPC... THAT MIGHT BE A BUY TODAY FOR YOU ALL!!!!

My body. I'm healthy today thank God... THANK JAH! it was touch and go over the weekend...I've got issues.... Probably a huge ulcer... and tendon problems...still I live another year without seeing you know who.... that''s right.... You can never truly be sick if you are never diagnosed//// I've read and read and read on this subject and every single person who dies early of a horrible malady is first " diagnosed. " -NOT ME!!!!-stoney

#32     Jun 19, 2018
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

That's gold Jerry. Gold! :D

#33     Jun 19, 2018
  4. I think we watch LYB today. So far the stock has acted incredibly stable... this could be because of the proposed Schulman purchase... but then today I see they want to buy someone else as well-- these guys are growing. Now do they contribute to plastic bottles and thus harm the Earth? I've been thinking about that. Still this is shaping up to be a company with EXPLOSIVE earnings over he next 2 years... so yesterday steady all day until 2 pm and it went down a buck... $115 all day then $114 my memory has support at $111. (Van?)

Today we have a down 300 open lets watch...

This might be a good time for you guys to hide in WPC. This is a REIT with a very stable and high dividend-- $4.00 a share a year... over 6% technically they should not be doing well in a raising rate environment that caused a correction in the stock which I bought into and is still keeping folks away. But I'm up on the purchase and getting the div! So as a total return play...
    WPC is tops! Yesterday the co bought a division of itself, this had been well known that it was going to happen it's a big purchase... The stock went down over a buck yesterday when it should of gone up because there's a lot more guaranteed cash now... That's the way I see it and I know this company pretty darn well having followed it for years and years.- stoney

#34     Jun 19, 2018
    • There was an article about the Big 3 Canadian Pot stocks and we were listed underneath in the up and coming section.
    • The Green Organic Dutchman(NASDAQOTH: TGODF):Next up is The Green Organic Dutchman, which went public earlier this year and became the largest pot stock IPO in history. The bulk of The Green Organic Dutchman's production should come from its Quebec Project, which covers 820,000 square feet and should yield approximately 102,000 kilograms. Its smaller Ontario Project, once fully expanded, will cap out at 150,000 square feet of growing capacity and 14,000 kilograms of annual production. Combined, that's 116,000 kilograms a year.

#35     Jun 19, 2018
  5. 2018 SUMMER ELITE TRADING PORTFOLIO

IRDM. - Satellite Compamy/ Communications

URGN. - Israel Biotech that specializes in novel therapies for urological pathologies.

TGODF.- The Green Organic Dutchman/ Canadian Pot stock

VRNT- This company is hard to describe. At a party recently I said:
    Verint Systems Inc. provides actionable intelligence solutions and value-added services worldwide. Its Customer Engagement Solutions segment provides automated quality management, automated verification, branch surveillance and investigation, case management, chat engagement, coaching/learning, compliance recording, customer communities, desktop and process analytics, digital feedback, email engagement, employee desktop, enterprise feedback, financial compliance, full-time recording, gamification, identity analytics, internal communities, knowledge management, mobile workforce, performance management, robotic process automation, social analytics, speech and text analytics, virtual assistant, voice self-service, voice self-service fraud detection, Web/mobile self-service, work manager, and workforce management solutions.

Talk about clearing room at the punch bowl.

Ok to this we add ONE more name... is it LYB.... Or for some reason I've been thinking about Scientific Games could they be a winner due to the new sports betting?

Scientific Games Congratulates The Delaware Lottery On First U.S. Sports Betting Expansion After PASPA Ruling--

Hummmmm. Is that the Wolf congratulating the little girl on her red outfit???????

watch list: LYB & SGMS

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    #36     Jun 19, 2018
  6. From The Street: After the legal Gambling news

Interestingly, two of the biggest movers were technology stocks.Scientific Games Corp. (SGMS-Get Report) andInternational Game Technology PLC (IGT-Get Report) , which is located in the United Kingdom, did very well.

These companies provide the technology platforms that will be popular as the sports betting projects take off. Scientific Games spiked 11% on the news whereas International Game Technology was up a more modest 3.1%.

These companies are interesting for different reasons. SGMS is more leveraged to the technology sector whereas IGT gives you some exposure to Europe, particularly Italy, in that they provide a number of business-to-consumer gaming products in that country.

Both companies are involved with state lottery systems, which should help them when they are proposing gaming solutions as the states begin to roll out these new programs.

Another technology stock that did very well after the announcement was Canadian-basedThe Stars Group Inc. (TSG-Get Report) . I don't closely follow this stock, but it appears to be well positioned to benefit from this new opportunity in that it offers a number of poker sites and sports betting programs known as Sports Book, which would seem to be a natural under this new regime. It bounced up over 9% when the news was released.

#37     Jun 19, 2018
  7. yondellBasell Industries N.V. (LYB)
    NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD

$110.48 -4.23 (-3.69%)
    As of 10:10AM EDT. Market open.

WE MIGHT BE IN THAT SUPPORT ZONE!

#38     Jun 19, 2018
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

No CRISPR plays in there?
    Gotta have at least one.
    NTLA is good.

#39     Jun 19, 2018
  9. I have traded that idea but I'm not quite ready to leave for the summer with a CRSPR stock. It's not the recent news it's the ongoing lawsuit over trademark and usage. It could fall many ways.

I'm torn.

#40     Jun 19, 2018