Two and a Half Men R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by buzzy2, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Anybody notice if CS has any teeth?

#41     Mar 4, 2011
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

He said it was porcelan because of too much drug use...

He is off to Haiti with Sean Penn next week.

Best line from yesterday:

"He also talked about his love for his "goddesses," Natalie "Natty" Kenly and Rachel Oberlin.
    "They boil my tiger blood like a microwave on meth," he said of the two young women, with whom he now lives in a wild three-way."

#42     Mar 5, 2011
  3. what do know about sean penn. you don't even know how to trade

#43     Mar 5, 2011
  4. the last movie I can recall sheen is wallstreet.

thats a long time ago

is he in WS2 i didn't see it?

#44     Mar 5, 2011
  5. cstfx

cstfx

All Dogs Go To Heaven 2

#45     Mar 5, 2011
  6. #46     Mar 5, 2011
  7. I think that the people who "respect" Charlie Sheen have misplaced their respect. He claims that he was not drunk or stoned during his many, many recent interviews. If that is indeed the case, then his brain is well and truly fried. He does not speak coherently and in complete sentences. He cannot seem to take a thought from start to finish. Sorry, but the only things you guys are respecting are his fame and his wealth. And there is no denying either one. But if that is what earns your respect, I think there are better candidates whose personal lives are not going down the spiral and who have remained centered and sane in their success.

#47     Mar 6, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

Either that, or he is trying to create a media circus to keep his name out there. Who knows, it could all be staged. This guy has an outraegeous personna that has to be maintained. Mr. nice guy he is not.

#48     Mar 6, 2011
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

After Warner Bros officially fired Charlie, he is waving a MACHETE around...

Priceless....

"The actor climbed to the top of the Live Nation office building in Beverly Hills, Calif., waved a machete and and drank from a bottle of "tiger blood" while a crowd cheered him on."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20040532-10391698.html

#49     Mar 8, 2011
  10. his career to go by the way of cruise :D

#50     Mar 8, 2011