Two and a Half Men R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by buzzy2, Feb 25, 2011.

1. olias

olias

#21     Feb 25, 2011
  2. olias

olias

#22     Feb 25, 2011
  3. The bosses fired Charlie Sheen, Charlie answers: no you can't fire me, I fire you.

"These guys are just a couple AA Nazis and really just blunt hypocrites," said Sheen, referring to producers Chuck Lorre aka Chaim Levine, and Lee Aronsohn.

Sheen said if season nine happens, he would do it - "but not with the turds who are currently in place."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-sheen-cbs-warner-bros-161403

#23     Feb 25, 2011
  4. Who knows what will become of the show. It's been pretty good although it has been running out of steam, and I was hoping Jennifer Taylor ("Chelsea") would return. I don't think the show or even a spin-off would likely survive without Sheen even though Cryer is the better actor. However, Cryer would not likely have the draw that Sheen has.

There are a few good sitcoms left but I think the best one today is probably Modern Family. It is as smart as Frasier was, and is as well acted with all manner of nuance and attention to detail. Plus it's new and fresh.

#24     Feb 25, 2011
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Let's open up a betting line on Sheen:

How many months, years will it take for him to have a life threatening overdose or drinking binge? (admitted to the hospital in critical condition)

I say less than 2 years....

#25     Feb 25, 2011
  6. olias

olias

I'm actually going to bet against that happening. He seems to know what he's doing for the most part. He enjoys his drugs. His problem seems to be that he gets a little crazy and loses his temper.

#26     Feb 28, 2011
  7. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

6 months

#27     Feb 28, 2011
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sure he enjoys them. So much so, that was it 5 weeks ago when he was taken to the hospital after a coke binge???? That he had to replace his teeth because of the drugs? (according to him)

Now making himself unemployable is not exactly knowing what he is doing....

P.S.: Watching the interview with him... He started to look really bad....

#28     Feb 28, 2011
  9. Banjo

Banjo

10. olias

olias

I could certainly be wrong about that. I hardly ever watch tv and I haven't seen him in interviews lately. I do know that the guy has been partying hard for years and he looks a lot better than Keith Richards.

#30     Mar 3, 2011