Twitterati aka O's Twitter Townhall Thing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Our commie President recently held the first townhall meeting answering questions sent via Twitter. Of course, he only answered the ones he wanted to. Here is a list of some he did not answer:

Obama holding first ever twitter town hall today. I just wanna hear him say "My fellow Twitterers. Tweeps and Trolls."

#askobama Are you going to play chicken with R's pet projects and earmarks in budget battle ? Please say yes. :) EdConley7

#askobama What laws are going to be enacted to prevent more Justin Bieber albums? cmglassmire

Do you ever dance around the Oval Office like Hugh Grant did in "Love Actually"? #AskObama WiscoKatie

#AskObama Mr. President, you know that many Americans don't believe in Gods. Why do you end every speech with "God Bless America"? Brasilmagic

Can you teach me how to dougie? #askobama KayMarvin

Will you have a WH beer summit with Casey Anthony, Nancy Grace, and the Jury to heal our nation? #askobama luke_johnson

How do you plan to negotiate with Republicans who now admit that Ronald Reagan is too far to the left for them? #AskObama Left_Fielder

#askObama Ron Paul & Barney Frank have agreed on marijuana legalization across the aisle. Isnt a good sign that its a legit tax/biz issue? aaziADee

Is there a government bailout prepared for the Cubs?

#AskOBAMA Is the white house hiring? T1theinfamous

#AskObama is it okay for me to go to Vegas yet? cubscoltsfan

Thank God @NickKristof is finally being heard! We're sure glad the White House is taking questions from the little people.

Seneca

2. pspr

pspr

Your chances of getting an Obama answer to your Tweet is directly proportional to your ability to bundle donations to the Obama campaign.

3. as678

as678

What's the minimum donation to get this one answered?

"#askobama What laws are going to be enacted to prevent more Justin Bieber albums? cmglassmire"