Twitter/YouTube Option Traders

Discussion in 'Options' started by LaxFan, Aug 14, 2022.

1. LaxFan

LaxFan

I've stumbled onto many young option traders showing their big daily/weekly profits on Twitter. They do show some big profits along with some strategies/memberships to their various other businesses along with lots of motivational advice and pics/videos of the fruits of their trading. I'm not subscribing to their services, but am just curious.

Are these guys legit? Or they just basically gambling with options and selling courses? What's the consensus about these guys from professionals or this ET community?

2. What do you think?
    Making $$$ is as easy as subscribing to some youtube services - next appointment lambo dealership.

TheDawn, d08 and zghorner like this.
  3. danielc1

danielc1

When I started trading in 1987, I found a YouTube of this guy that drove a lamborghini countach. He explained how he did options day in day out, and I only had to pay him $99 a month to also have his succes. I never looked back and I'm still trading his method. I own now several Gulfstreams and live around the world.

zdreg, zghorner and sysdevel99 like this.
  4. The general idea behind it all is legit, but the Skill to pull it off Consistently trade after trade after trade is not legit.
    Very, very, very few people have the skill to trade the future.

That's why those clowns sell courses, subscriptions, and content....because those money streams are more consistent, and much less risky.

earth_imperator likes this.
  5. mikeriley

mikeriley

Did you perchance put in the wrong date?
    Youtube did not come into existence until 2005.

History of Youtube
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_YouTube

Most of what we see on the Internet today did not exist in 1987.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  6. schizo

schizo

So there was YouTube in 1987?? What a friggin' liar.

earth_imperator likes this.
  7. schizo

schizo

This is the likely scenario when you subscribe to these unsubstantiated claims.

8. zghorner

zghorner

everything about his post was a sarcastic joke. lighten up homes.

9. mikeriley

mikeriley

Thanks for pointing that out, homie

zghorner likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

The Cessna Citation X is a superior aircraft. You wasted your millions.

#10     Aug 14, 2022