twitter users as dumb as ET members

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Oct 22, 2010.

1. You were never ON the wagon! You have to actually hold off from doing something first before you can fall off the wagon.

:D

#41     Oct 28, 2010
  2. Fireplug, your a wanker

#42     Oct 28, 2010
  3. beg to differ, I avoid posting at least 95% of my winners.

now, are you going to post even a single winning trade, or are you just going to pollute ET with your effluvia ?

PS bet not one of the illiterates here has ever used that word in the history of ET

#43     Oct 28, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

You mind pointing me to a single post by you where you made a call in advance?

You are somewhat delusional, and probably dont trade, ill give you that much....

#44     Oct 28, 2010
  5. 777 has posted calls in advance but there hard to see if your not looking for them

#45     Oct 28, 2010
  6. #46     Oct 28, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

So your response to me was to give me a deadlink, and put me on ignore? Im assuming you gave me a link to your shitty BRK/B call, where you told everyone that you supposedly called out a short 20 ticks higher, once it was already 20 ticks onside and you never shared an exit with anyone, then you beat your chest like a monkey once it kept going a bit..... these calls are laughable to legitimate traders....

You sound almost as successful as Bernie Madoff. Is there anywhere i can invest?

#47     Oct 28, 2010
  8. KTS, you're obviously still upset from having your argument about. 'posting too much', thrown back in your face.

:)

Go have a nice pulled pork sandwich, you'll feel better!

#48     Oct 28, 2010
  9. pull my pork we'll both feel better :D

#49     Oct 28, 2010
  10. Get someone else to play with your cocktail weenie! LOL

#50     Oct 28, 2010