twitter button

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by marketsurfer, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Working on it as I type this. It's a major ordeal. Vbulletin's upgrade scripts crash all over the place when they encounter databases as big as this one, which is causing major problems. Trying to work through it now, but we are talking 36 hours straight of work. I didn't sleep last night. Probably won't tonight either.

#11     Jan 1, 2013
  2. buzzie77

buzzie77

there is a saying, if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Some website owners wish they could turn back the clock :p

#12     Jan 3, 2013
  3. tick tock:D

Twitter is littered with stock tweets. Kind of amazed by it actually. Must be where everyone migrated to.

I'd like to know if anyone has cracked the "Top" algo they use?

#13     Jan 13, 2013
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Please see attached image....

#14     Jan 14, 2013
  5. buzzie77

buzzie77

How is the new site coming Baron? I seen in a previous post it was suppose to be launched last Monday, when is the anticipated launch date? Looking forward to it! no harm by my previous post just messing.

#15     Jan 22, 2013
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'd like to get the underlying message board platform swapped over this weekend. So the site will essentially look the same as now but you'll be able to tell there's a difference in how certain things work for sure. From there I will then roll out a new look and feel that will apply to the entire site shortly thereafter.

#16     Jan 25, 2013
  7. buzzie77

buzzie77

Nice! Hope to see a new forum up by morning :) I am still posting away at another forum site, once the new one is up here I will be a committed member.

#17     Jan 27, 2013
  8. buzzie77

buzzie77

Hows the progress going Baron?

#18     Jan 28, 2013
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

It's going good. I did a test migration over the weekend and it went fine so I'm all set to do it for real this upcoming weekend. I apologize for these endless delays, but there's just a ton of steps and I needed to make sure I got them all right before I make the final switch. And it's a good thing I did, because there were several screwups along the way.

If this site isn't converted over to the new version this weekend, I will eat this web page :D

#19     Jan 28, 2013
  10. buzzie77

buzzie77

Looking forward to seeing the new ET this wknd :)

#20     Feb 1, 2013