Twenty-Forty ES Trades/Day with SCT?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Albert Cibiades, Jan 8, 2012.

1. I should have directed the vid to Al, southern boy.
    Duref, got the crew mixed up. When you spoke about the rumblins I thought all southern for a moment.

#31     Jan 8, 2012
  2. A standunderable missnake. We just finished our weekly group therapy with Dr. Mudgins, and we are not sure who we are ourselves. Failed multiple personality integrations are a bitch. En ce moment the rest of us are hanging over Dr. Doaks' shoulder laughing at how his T&A visualization isn't working. He swears it's EasySignal's corrupt data stream, something about their T&A algorithm misinterpreting the raw CME feed. He pulls trades out of the stream that they don't see and versa-vicey.

#32     Jan 8, 2012
  3. I suppose it could be read "Guru fed minds" among a few others....

But...that would mean either gurus are feeding the minds of the faithful followers (Ya follah?) or - GURUs EAT BRAINS!!!

The latter is why Pinky allows The Brain to always take the lead. :D

#33     Jan 8, 2012
  4. Guru fed minds! Excellent! You lose!

Gurus DO eat brains. After they have turned them to mush.

#34     Jan 9, 2012
  5. Mr. Doaks- cc all, dont forget to apply the Joke-airy window to your test.
    Works well with the screen in place to keep out the bugs.

#35     Jan 9, 2012
  6. hkrahra

hkrahra

sisi all...

#36     Jan 9, 2012
  7. That's the solution to my problem! My trading studdyo is in a loft (so as to feel lofty) and at night when I am working and the rest of the house is dark bugs fly upstairs and congregate on my screen. Frequently I mistake them for entry points.

#37     Jan 9, 2012
  8. Wrong. I said "among others" (technically known as "a hedge" :D )

So... I WIN!!! :D :D :D

Besides, Pinky gives me an A+ for creativity, especially because I used the word the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain.... :D

#38     Jan 9, 2012
  9. Would someone please advise if Jack responds? I have him on ignore.

#39     Jan 9, 2012
  10. LOL.. I think I owe you an apology MR.Mudgins.
    In my hindsight analysis of this reply ( about all I'm good for is hindsight ), you may have interpreted this post from me towards you.
    No,no,no sir. This is a gift from me to you, as your anthem towards all the sct'rs.
    Im not an sct'r and never met one personally.
    There as elusive as an armed dilldo ( one of those southern creatures ) in a NY taxi crossing 5th ave.
    I have met many a good person applying the principles of sct though.

#40     Jan 9, 2012