Twenty-Forty ES Trades/Day with SCT?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Albert Cibiades, Jan 8, 2012.

1. I will contribute some charts soon when time permits. I feel the topic is an excellent one .

If it is riches of the mind that you seek , the dragon speaks the words of wisdom of the king.

#11     Jan 8, 2012
  2. No rush. I'll be taking my old man midday nap.

#12     Jan 8, 2012
  3. Mikepostomus, you're OBSESSED dude! :D

#13     Jan 8, 2012
  4. It's OCD-MPD-ADHD-Bipolarity-Asperger's! I DO so want to be rich! And Jack will help me. His rep is at stake. Can't be shown up by ET's residunt Dunce!

#14     Jan 8, 2012
  5. Try getting rich ANOTHER way....or must you only attempt riches by trading JH method?

#15     Jan 8, 2012
  6. Lol... I thought this was established already.

^ OCD is a prerequisite.

Curious as to what Mr. Doaks thinks about the subject of the thread.

#16     Jan 8, 2012
  7. Nope. Only Jack's way will do. Most reliable method proven over ten years here by earnest Crayolaing lawn-cutting sneaker-clad spaghetti-coding noobs. And Jack has the bona-fidos to prove he's the real deal, from DC to Antarctica.

#17     Jan 8, 2012
  8. Dr. Doaks is just a second-rate community college faculty code jockey. If we forced him to trade he would act like he just had a cold mineral oil enema. He has his uses, but we are the real brains of the consortium. Any hack can convert a clearly wordable trading idea to an algorithm and code it up. Witness Jack and his code monkey ScottD.

#18     Jan 8, 2012
  9. The younger generation has The Google!! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcibiades

#19     Jan 8, 2012
  10. When, oh, when, did Googling supplant a proper education and a good memory? But now you know, if you didn't before, that Al Cibiades is likely to switch sides on an expedient whim, and is never to be trusted.

#20     Jan 8, 2012