Tweets of the week

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by guru, Jul 4, 2020.

1. guru

guru

Or maybe tweets of the month, can't keep track of them but saving some when I see something interesting.

upload_2020-7-4_17-24-44.png upload_2020-7-4_17-24-54.png upload_2020-7-4_17-25-32.png upload_2020-7-4_17-25-48.png upload_2020-7-4_17-26-36.png upload_2020-7-4_17-27-0.png

Nobert, Axon and Atikon like this.
  2. Effin' pikers.

If I could pick the exact bottom of every single drop the way he can, I'd own the US monetary supply in a week.

upload_2020-7-4_22-3-57.png

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Just like every other poser out there, they never speak of their losing times. Only the winners. Dishonest folks.

4. southall

southall

Only losers have losing trades :D

Axon likes this.
  5. qlai

qlai

One thing is undeniable is that this has been an amazing year so far for trading, so I am not surprised to see people bragging.

6. guru

guru

I actually see them talking about their losses / losing days as well. May need to capture those the next time, but it doesn’t excite me because I’m motivated by the possibility of huge winnings, not losses :)

qlai likes this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Then you are not excited about the reality of net earnings, which is quite important. I would love to declare to everyone the tens of thousands I made over these past few years, without mentioning the losers.

But my conscience and honesty prevents that, which is why I have to declare that I am net negative after all these years. Swinging long, in a long market. How does THAT happen? Crazy shit.

But at least it is honest.

beginner66 likes this.
  8. guru

guru

I understand reality and I prefer truth over excitement, but without excitement I wouldn’t be motivated to do better. Everyone wants to be successful and accomplish their goals, while the possibility losing everything and failing is just something to overcome, not to be excited about. It’s not like astronauts need to get excited about possibility of their rocket exploding.

Nobert and qlai like this.
  9. danielc1

danielc1

The more money you make with trading, the lesser you talk about it... And let's get real here, huge amounts made in day trading is also huge amounts of risk. Day trading is limit to the great moves you can get, because of the time cut off. Traders that make the most, are not daytrading. It takes time to get a skew in risk/reward that would make a huge contribution to your bottem line. Besides that, It is known to the public that social media posters wants you to get hooked on whatever programme they promote. Lifestyle does not come from their trading, but from selling useless materials or ads money.

10. smallfil

smallfil

These guys are taking huge risks and chances are good, they will blow up. No risk management whatsoever. If you keep rolling the dice with most of your monies put at risk, you will one day just crap out. Most if not all are probably, day traders.

#10     Jul 5, 2020
    Clubber Lang likes this.