TV Show: Million Dollar Traders

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Businessman, Jan 13, 2009.

1. :D funniest part was the old man making a mistake in getting out of a short position He double his bet thinking that he had gotten out and found out he wasn't.

I bet he be the first one too go

#41     Jan 14, 2009
  2. sammybea

sammybea

Does anyone know if "hiding" your ip will protect you in public wifi spots from hackers? Sorry but I'm not the most tech savvy person.

#42     Jan 14, 2009
  3. Very entertaining show. It definitely puts into perspective how far you have come as a trader.

#43     Jan 14, 2009
  4. WinSum

WinSum

Is there one that will allow select a UK or Germany ip address ? German TV also block USA visitors.

#44     Jan 14, 2009
  5. After watching it, I was thinking they would have a better charting platform. Bloomberg is great but the simple charts leave much to be desired...

Either way great show.

#45     Jan 15, 2009
  6. xxxskier

xxxskier Guest

#46     Jan 15, 2009
  7. jtnet

jtnet

seems as though they are trading news but we know how that goes. holding trades for a few days.

also what's with phoning in the trades? can't dp direct acces in UK?

#47     Jan 15, 2009
  8. dont

dont

Was wondering the same thing?

#48     Jan 15, 2009
  9. not sure why they were phoning the orders in.
    UK has the same direct access cababilities as anyone else.

Maybe it was for the benefit of the viewers - to make things clearer as to what was happening??

interesting show though.

#49     Jan 15, 2009
  10. im 19 and i trade better than anyone on that desk equities or futures. the guy i like is the manager. 27 millionaire. says in 8 years only left his desk twice for lunch. Really shows the attitude you got to have.

#50     Jan 15, 2009