TV Show: Million Dollar Traders

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Businessman, Jan 13, 2009.

1. You never know they might find a natural who is gifted at trading from day one. I frequent another (non trading) internet message board and one of the guys posting there is the brother of one of the novice traders (the ex army major) in the show:

He is talking about the guy in the show who had no problem with 32 x 32 as the interview question and claimed he was 'raw talent'. I though he was just using normal interview technique when he said that, but reading the above it might actually be true.

Will be interesting to see how this 'raw talent' does at trading..

#21     Jan 13, 2009
  2. The reason why it's blocked for people outside the UK is that the Beeb will probably sell the show to lots of other countries so if they offer it for free over the net how much can they really charge.

Secondly the licence fee is great value,I wish I could pay a fee to not sit through the bullshit ads on ITV and Channel 4.

#22     Jan 13, 2009
  3. just21

just21

You shouldn't have to pay for such blatant marxist bias on the news though. The BBC can have any opinion it wants but it should not fine those who disagree with it or cannot afford it.

http://biased-bbc.blogspot.com/

#23     Jan 13, 2009
  4. The news isn't the best but the programming content is pretty good - it's even got us lot talking about one it's shows and quite a few who can't get wish they could.

#24     Jan 13, 2009
  5. 4XQs

4XQs

I'll keep that torrent up for a few days.

#25     Jan 13, 2009
  6. just21

just21

You can get the torrent from www.isohunt.com

#26     Jan 13, 2009
  7. bespoke

bespoke

seed!

thanks

#27     Jan 13, 2009
  8. downloading now!

thanks,

and I will seed once im done., its always best to give then to receive.

#28     Jan 13, 2009
  9. They are gone for the "holidays" :cool:

#29     Jan 13, 2009
  10. Would greatly appreciate if someone could reseed this.

#30     Jan 13, 2009