Tutor

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Chris Paciello, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Has anyone been a student of EminiTutor.com?

If so, can you send me a message of your experience, etc

Thank you

2. Handle123

Handle123

WOW, they really lay it on thick with the advertising, LOL I really like the risk to reward being 4 to 1. If they are THAT good, they be trading the crap out of it doing thousands of contracts and not be fiddling around with the public charging them few hundred bucks a month. Talking and trading at same time doing 50 or 500 contracts is like very hard to do, you are concentrating to the max and last thing you want to be doing is teaching any one.

I can understand mentoring as this is very boring way to make a living, feel like a hermit and be able to chat with people who can understand, but if you trading well, why charge?

3. I agree...I automatically assume that anyone who teaches trading...is a failed trader themselves :confused:.
    It's far more easier and profitable to trade the markets yourself.

(everyone can invest, that's relatively easy to do -- but actually trading and growing and compounding your account...that's a skill or craft or art.)

4. speedo

speedo

A quality trading room can be useful for the novice to learn things but I would advise against taking third party calls. Until one has developed and thoroughly tested their own methodology, they are not ready for live trading. That methodology can be based on others ideas but we are all different and see thing differently. I can't speak to the merit or lack thereof of any current room as It's been years since I've been in one.

5. Buck

Buck

i teach in real time via skype. currently have 17 novice to intermediate traders who contact me every day. im a full time trader who scalps and swing trades and have been trading as my only source of income for 12yrs. have to say it takes the boredom out of the day and meet great guys from around the world. i dont charge anything. i dont sell courses, webinars, seminars or even so much as a t-shirt. completely free and i get as much from it as i do from adding 50k to my own account. cant stand all the assholes selling their wares on the internet, charging fortunes with the recipient going away with the belief they can trade profitably. i have a bit of an advantage in the markets as i have developed my own algo system. while it doesnt work everytime it does work more often than not and gives me more confidence in direction to be looking.

6. NoDoji

NoDoji

This is the Key to the Kingdom :)

Hooti, NQurious, dartmus and 4 others like this.
  7. Buck

Buck

it is. keeps me on the right side of the market. then what i do is try and get a reasonable EW count to trade it

8. It's not a trading room. It's a trading course

9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i have been mentoring for many many years and agree with the assumption if your mentoring you can't trade. i think the exact same thing all the time, but thank god i really did have a mentor who really did trade and had the jet, home, operations and was the real deal.

i will say that i did learn from other mentors that were not world class traders, some people just can not trade themselves. there is a separation between analysing and order execution, even my own mentor did not execute his trades. just something to think about - but anyone claiming to good to be true it's a scam.

obviously they have struck a cord with what you wanted to hear, reality is much more ugly my friend. but still pretty enough to buy a jet.

beginner66 likes this.
  10. Buck

Buck

i mentor and trade myself. definetly an anomaly as i have never come across anyone on the internet doing the same free of charge. everyone only seems to be interested in money. i tell everyone where im short or long when im adding and when im covering some or all. i give out charts with EW counts and algo signals and enjoy doing it.

i blew up 70k in accounts back when i started and if i can help prevent someone doing the same or even talk them out of trading real money till they know what they are doing then all the better . when i say 70k thats 70k real money (gbp) not dollars

i am not a world class trader. im not worth billions but i have been making a very healthy living year in year out for the past 12yrs and wouldnt want to earn a living any other way now

#10     Dec 19, 2015
    artes33 likes this.