Turns out Joe the Plumber was on Welfare TWICE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Nov 6, 2008.

1. What is the point of all these frantic efforts to discredit thsi guy? Because he had the audacity to ask a question many voters were concerned about but the media wouldn't touch? Or because his question produced an embarrassing response straight out of the marxist playbook? Or to intimidate anyone else who might have similar ambitions?

Really, if the guy was an actor hired to punk Obama, how is that relevant to Obama's answer? Instead, we get a nonstop three week ad hominem attack on the guy.

By that logic, republicans should have launched an all out investigation of Katie Couric and released every embarrassing detail of her entire life. Maybe next time they should.

#11     Nov 6, 2008
  2. Guys like you continue to make me laugh and puke at the same time... or in close proximity! LOL

THE POINT... read my lips genius... is that this guy voluntarily thrust himself into this election and then actually spoke at a rally with a republican presidential candidate.... when in fact he took advantage of the very programs that REPUBLICANS ARE AGAINST! It's called hypocricy and the republicans have a monoploy on it !

Now.......................... do you get it retard!

(there's going to be a midterm on this... that is, a test to find out if you actually can learn how to THINK!)

#12     Nov 6, 2008
  3. cuz69

cuz69

Hey I never said how many votes Hussein carried and how much they made.

What I said was that a large number of welfare recipients voted for Hussein... Got it!

Do your own homework, but this will get you started..

Hussein carried 95% black vote and 2/3 hispanic.
    Now... 38% of whites are on welfare, that leaves 62% that are not white.
    More...blacks make up 12% of the nation, but yet they comprise 37% of welfare recipients.
    The reason why whites make up 38% is because there are 4x as many whites than anyone else.

Now... with those figures, taken into account Hussein's total vote count. The number of welfare recipients who voted for Hussein is quite large!

And that was the point of my post!

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-welfareblack.htm

#13     Nov 6, 2008
  4. cuz69

cuz69

No genius... We all pay into the welfare program!!
    It was designed to help people in need,(which is fine)
    Joe the Plumber is as much entitled to use it when needed as anyone else.
    He does not live off of it!
    But alot of your Hussein comrades do!!
    Now you get it!

Probably not because you are too stupid to see it and figure it out!

#14     Nov 6, 2008
  5. Most of the Republican schitk is based on fantasy not reality. They like to think they are the hard working folks. Stats prove otherwise.

Joe the Plumber is a classic example: he's an ex welfare King making about 40K, pretending he can buy a business that clears 250+K a year. Yet he skips out on paying taxes, doesn't pay civil fines, etc.

Actually, he does make the perfect Republican Symbol.

Seneca

#15     Nov 6, 2008
  6. I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume that this was a poorly formed sentence. Care to clarify?

#16     Nov 6, 2008
  7. I have this member on ignore but I saw this quoted in another post. Is this supposed to be a joke or a serious question?

The Republican party made this guy a part of the campaign. They made him an official part of their rallies. He was commenting on the Republican foreign policy platform from a Republican podium at an official event!!

If you don't understand why the sordid details of his personal and 'professional' life (which clearly undermine him as a valid commentator and representative of the party) are relevant in the analysis of what went wrong for the Republicans, you're either stoned or stupid. Not sure which it is in this case.

#17     Nov 6, 2008

8. WHY do we all bother replying to morons like AAA? I mean guys like him literally have some personality disorders and/or ADD problems....... for real! OR they cannot reason in a logical and rational manner. Perhaps this is an intellect issue or maybe it's just an emotional overlay that stops them from getting simple concepts!

It's nauseating!

#18     Nov 6, 2008
  9. lassic

lassic

trying to cover their asses, "it wasn't our fault"

#19     Nov 6, 2008
  10. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

you seem to be implying welfare is a disgraceful thing ...

kudos

#20     Nov 6, 2008